Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Are Your Goals in Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Goals in Life? (53268 Views)

Have You Achieved Your 2015 Goals? / Happy New Month: Motivation : How To Achieve Your Goals In 2013 / Have You Achieved Your Goals For 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Goals in Life? by Lillu(f): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2005
Goal achieving is something that you absolutely must do if you wish to fulfill your potential as human being. Goals enable you to do the work you want to do, to live where you want to live, to be with the people you enjoy, and to become the kind of person you want to be.

People don't set goals because they are afraid they might fail. In fact, the fear of failure is probably the greatest single obstacle to success in adult life. It can hold you back more than any other psychological problem.

These are the things that I would like to accomplish in my lifetime; My life goals:

* Having simple and respected perfect life.
* A good job that makes me happy and that makes enough money for me to support my family and help people.
* Good education for my brother and my sis to become successful someday.
* Happiness in what I do is also my goal in life. There is no way someone can become successful if they are not happy with what are they doing.

To all my Nairaland friends, can you share your goals in life?
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by kazey(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2005
Get a second class upper bachelors degree at the age of 24, and become a millionaire at the age of 26, retire and appear on the entreprenure magazine front page at the age of 30. Is that a goal?
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by hotangel2(f): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2005
my goals in Life are to make the best use of time.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2005
graduate with a 2'2... (the writings on the wall. can't change the grade)
go for youth service next year and have a great time
get a good job possibly in the entertainment or IT sector.
enjoy my work, be comfortably financially and marry the girl of my dreams before i clock 30
have 3 or 4 kids and then live happily ever after
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Lillu(f): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2005
kazey:

Get a second class upper bachelors degree at the age of 24, and become a millionaire at the age of 26, retire and appear on the entreprenure magazine front page at the age of 30. Is that a goal?

Yes, Kazey that's achieving life goals to be and I wish and pray that it will be come true just GET TO IT!
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by lin: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2005
My major goal in life is to be good, well known and appriciated by my people. Not only that, to have a good job that I will be able to support my family, marry the best man on earth. and live a wonderful life with my husband and kids.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by lin: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2005
lin:

My major goal in life is to be good, well known and appriciated by my people.  Not only that, to have a good job that I will be able to support my family, marry the best man on earth. and live a wonderful life with my husband and kids.

(Quote) lin oledinma
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by hotangel2(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2005
Why did you quote yourself lin? I see you are new, welcome.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by uche777(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2005
goals in life

- to be successful gynaecologist and even possible by the grace of God ,to be able to reach the apogee of my career.
- to be humanitarian help people in need and give solace to the less priviledged.
- be the best wherever i find myself(by the special Grace of God)
and above all be able to settle down n have a happy family.

dats my goals for now lol
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by kazey(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2005
goals in life?

To become a millionaire (in USD) by 26. And Financially free at the age of 30, then retire with marriage.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by hotangel2(f): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2005
If your goals come true.. I wouldn't mind retiring in marriage with you. wink cheesy
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by layi(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2005
cry I dont have goals again since forumites have stolen my goals. *sobs*
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by hotangel2(f): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2005
Nobody can steal your goal. Everyone can have the same goal. it depends on who gets to the goal first!
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by kazey(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2005
Well Angel from heaven, have you heared The Earth Angel? She wants to compete o. smiley. Well Sure you would be in my list grin
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by hotangel2(f): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2005
Who's the angel from earth? she has no stand beside me!
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by kazey(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2005
hahha nice one. And that was preety fast. Are you a robot?
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by hotangel2(f): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2005
If you say so. smiley
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by nike4luv(f): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2005
Goals from beginning.

get good grades in my GCSEs
Get A*s in my Alevels
go to the uni
become a medical doctor
maybe move to usa
go back to nigeria and build my own hospital (my dad managing it)
build my hospital in the UK (me managine it)
get married
hav 2 or 3 kids
live hapilly ever after
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Missworld(f): 2:39am On Sep 06, 2005
Good to have goals. My goal is to be a role model in every aspect of life that I'm familiar with.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Latoya(f): 4:11am On Sep 06, 2005
My goals r to achieve my Dreams
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by kemmy(f): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2005
Latoya, what are your dreams?

My goals are:
To finish my Masters by next year
Get married to a man that I love and respect, who loves and appreciates me for who I am with two wonderful good kids(by God's GRACE).
Reopen my fashion business bigtime(diversify to Europe and America)
Start an NGO that creates opportunity thru' fashion as a vocation for young children(I just couldn't stop dreaming about it)
Live a fulfilled long life
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by mycutiepie(f): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2005
Well, I must let you know that am a jack of all trades, here are my goals below:

A= Acquire all the good things of life
B= Be the Highest Humanitarian Donor in the world
C= Care for every needy people in the world
D= Dedicate my life and my everything to God
E= E ensure that every less priviledge have free health care especially women and children
F= Fulfil everyones dreams especially the poor
G= Grant scholarships and Loans for people to further their education if serious and determined to study.
H= Host every needy ones on my birthdays while shutting the doors at the priviledged ones. tongue
I= Invent free training and employment centres to the public: only if it will not be abused to be chatting on messengers instead of using it to seek for employment. rolleyes
J= Justify everybody opinions
K=Kelly Robert will be invited to Nigeria to perform LIVE smiley BUT no think say this na free, you guys go pay big bucks for this.
L= Lead the Nigerian Universities Polys Female student to Aso Rock and see a law passed and implemented that any lecturer, boss or men caught in sexual harrasement or abuse mess will be jailed for half of his life.
M= Maintain a low-profile even though am known all over the world for my works-So help me God, Ki olorun bami fi ogun igberaga bu.
N=Never say NO to any poor person that comes up to me
O=Organize the Ministry of Education when I become the Minister for Education- Only If those callous people will give me the chance.
P= Provide subsidized homes to the poor
Q=Quality standard of living will be ensured
R= Redesign the Educational Sector in Nigeria
S= Share my wealth and resources with the less priviledges not only in Nigeria but in the world at large
T= Talented youths will be make noticed to the society and will ensure that the talents never die
U= Ultilize all my power and resources to ensure that every youth is heard
V= Verify that none of my workers or associates are taking home what I ask them to share among the less priviledges
W= Worship My Lord My God as am suppose to- because am not really worshipping him now but praying to Him to give me the WILL and the strength to worship Him.
X= Xmas will always be made a memorable one for all the sick children in the world, with lots of love, affection, gifts and needs attended to.
Y= Year 2006 I pray will be the continuation of good things to happen in my life and the beginning of accomplishing my goals in life

Z= Leaving the Z to you guys to complete for me, anyone who gets it right, will get a complimentary ticket for 2 to the RKELLY LIVE CONCERT and one on one chat with The World's Greatest.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Latoya(f): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2005
@ Kemmy my dreams are too much to write down
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by icingbaby(f): 12:59am On Nov 02, 2005
My goals in life is to make sure I finish my education
have good job
have my own house
have my own clothing line called ragdoll fashion
help people, any one I can help
put God first in my life
and alway make sure I'm happy no matter what.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by salako: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2005
i want to find a woman i can be devoted to, have some kids that we can be devoted to, help my neighbours.
i want to be a teacher/lecturer and i want to study learn and explore this world for the rest of my life.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by ldollier(f): 4:57am On Jan 10, 2006
my goals in life are :

to become a clinical psychologist

to own my own office

to be happily married with five kids

to obtain my bachelors, masters and phd degrees

to live a healthy lifestyle
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by poohbear(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2006
Just reading everybody's goals is a maze me. I just wish that every one of those goals will be meet. So far my Goal in life  is to have my own Business and Run it, and to retired early somewhere not to cold in the Winter and Not to Hot on summer time, somewhere with the View of the Ocean. smiley
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by UsherGurl(f): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2006
Well am very ambitious! Am in a scientific family becoz my dad is a doctor, my mom, a pharmacian and my broda and sister are interested in chemestry. But for me, my goal is to work harder, to have many diplomas and to be a member in tHE UN assembly, and to have a post in the world health organisation. And for that i know that i need to study very very hard!!!!!
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by babwilms(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2006
My goals?
1) Well i want to graduate with a first class degree in MEng Aeronautical Engineering currently on 2'1
2) Get at least 15 years work experience in my field here in Europe but preferably USA and get my chartered engineering status
3) Then go back to Nigeria to serve the nation at one of the biggest post (my target is to be the head of the Aviation Sector in Nigeria). Try to move the country forward in my field>
4) After that i would like to be the governor of Oyo State before i'm 60 years of age, at least get two terms in office, my primary aim is to move the stae forward, improve lifes of people in my state basically serve the people and be a good leader of the state and be remembered for it.
5) After get a company i run by myself
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Skidoc(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2006
kazey:

That is a goal! A very HOT one indeed.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Ndipe(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2006
Live a life that brings Glory to God. That is the utmost goal in life.
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Abigailfasan(f): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2012
datz hilarious is it dat easy 4 u 2 make it within a period of 4 to 5 years?
kazey: Get a second class upper bachelors degree at the age of 24, and become a millionaire at the age of 26, retire and appear on the entreprenure magazine front page at the age of 30. Is that a goal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.