Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

* * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * (1245 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / *** ~kill Or Get Killed! : Captainflash Vs Richommie~ *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 10pm, Wednesday 26
November 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by captainflash(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thanks to mikuz. . Geoxpress show yourself. .the thread is ready, we droping on wednesday!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bla bla. . .the press is in...
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by captainflash(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
check. .!!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by captainflash(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
smh!!geoxpress cum and post ur lines.
our thread is sinking.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Keys:::
Get all d plays on his name,specially d opener
Captain hook's greatest fear is his blood. . .

A rematch,definately I'd bruise him wit techs/
Manipulate d biitch,cus my brain is working. .nd moving in secs/
Bt flash is an ingorant f.ool,his head mkes use of him, d "cap" neva uses his head!!!/

Quit shii. .we all knw here he's gettin' whooped/
When d bazukas,blast off his testicles. . .attack him wit d souls of dose he dick.d,bt said he whooped. . .tie his head to a rope,let it loose,dn kip it going bck nd forth. . .like Pendulums!!/

A bounty,is placed on his head. .I'm d bounty hunter every town's got/oh! Don't be scared,I won't come wit deadly gats cus/
I'm in fr business,I'd jst capture u dn get my "CAPITAL" wen d "Cap's Lock"ed!!/
. . . .OR!

I could bring my knives,nd give d bloke cuts/
Den have d "CAPTAIN HOOK"ed. .kill him by his worst fears,as I start 2 spill out his own blood!!!/

Dude,u losing ur life. .so drop all your crap or u fu.cked dumb??/
I'm tryna tell u u r worthless 2 us,as in we only here 'em hailing "THE CAP'S RAP" fr d luv of "POP CULTURE"!!!/(dicap's rap)

Dope? Being dope? He lacks these/
Even his tactics! Errthing is messed up,yes we battling each oda,bt he knws I've already won ds. . . . .Ibime vs Emaprince!!!/

Damn! I'm wealthy. .money lenghty. .flash nd an neva reach this region/
Not even him nd his minions/
Cus he knws I culd easy kill him. .I.e flash,bt den again y kill an inanimate creature?!?!/^^

See yu once battled me,shiit wasn't tough. .it was a catrastophe,nd I'm hoping/yu'd cme up with some gud shit. .bt den again, Geo would leave d Captain going wit only 1 hnd,lik Peter Pan's antagonist!!/

No bit.ch luvs him,cus he's prolly so ugly!/
They luk @ him,dy see an old monkey!. . .bt I knw d bro's wondering. .so let me tell ya d secrete,no girl wnts 2 date a guy wu spends all his day in nairaland,yet comes home with no money!!!/

Smh! Here he tinks hed be besting d macs/
Bt let me advice ya. .pls,go bck 2 english school, pls imporve!. . .cus d last time,u said nl change som' o ya words,bt dt was nl "auto-correct" correcting his gbags!!!!/

Can't type much,forgot deadline is 2day. . .so I didn't script much

He lost 2 me,he said nl changed some of his words. .he does a lotta gbags! Check his verse here also

Lastly,check his profile. .he's spent 6days!! Online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by captainflash(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Smh!! He refused 2 post again?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by goshikid: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Sorry captainflash was banned when he was posting. .mikus do something about it. .but he posted his lines on my email and told me to paste it out 4 him. .

Captainflash verse

Diss at geo. .
In our last match...You sounded like you think u'r a power ranger.../more like a coward in danger.../devoured by stranger.../cus its was last time...before i blow off ur face...with my triger.../chop your toes in two's...plus your mindle fingers.../you dnt have to bite ur tougue to say it niga.../cus we all kn0w...your a weak bleed... a molested leader!!!
....the way i flow is classic.../so..yea i'ma talk about ur heritage..how u sleeping in a cellar with eleven relatives...all trash with lashes.../fúcckk around and i'd hit u in a spot...burning ur flesh in ashes../you aint a vet dude..you were devoured by four wolves'' in four clashes.../why??...because he thought he was tough... But ely came even before the lightening flashes !!!
.....Why would geo spar with flash.../when he couldnt capture a minor speed of light.../he think he could cum in with his tech to fight...?/ but his future looks break...cus am banging without truce suicide attack!!!
....flash is just gifted../open minded like a movie memories remainded../but if geo claim his hard...i'ma crush him on the express ../then separate his body from the dress.../brush his eardrum../and take him for some ear dress!!!
.....your such a fùcckking wack dude../which am gona stap you../with punches that will wrap you../then i'd drop u on the middle of the road... Waving my hands like am signaling off a helicopter to march you!!!
.....geoxpress is the cheapest here../he has the weakest fear../and dnt even talk about ur Aks , shortgun , mack10s ,nine's ...that you spray off against illnes cus that aint the biggest here!!!
.....this vet is real wack../all his spiting are real trash../i'm back with the fact to rip geo...which he wnt even duck n0r vickybash../cus i'l come with all types of nine's and galack of war lens and beat him... Even before the darkrebel's land/
cus... I distribute the rap gram../ i keep homie chessing../ i got the bread, i've always been a legend.../but you've always been a myth ,thats why you're acting funny... Like when brother joe is press(geoxpress)!!!
......i got the itch to d1ck a hot bi1tch../...covered in hot pitch../and he need brain daily....like a 10inches zombie... For him to be wild reach!!!
......you'r a fuccking fat äss..who doesnt kn0w how to make a bluntt.../you look like a monnk.../who is trap in my trunk.../but if the boy think he tough...i'd come with heavy amor and 12bombs.../so you can morph into the air... Cus its for sure... i'll blow you away!!!
......i gave u those examples free../double round with me..wil be a slay of plenties.../i'llnes raped you. . .which u could get raid of ill like a doctor do......meaning you're a lame kid.../
....cat who claim his hard..be mad f@g../so i run through him like flood water through sandbag../well competition may be m@d../but what i got... he cnt be sinking his ship... Like moby's dick did ahab!!!
.....i dnt spit to much word../cus his already kising defeat like vivica fox../which he's gonna be send to the clinical ward../cus at least he would have a little bit of dignity when he's begging for crumb!!!
....you lack the brain to write a single letter.../back the fucck up dude...even lil wayne is better..../cus you look like an attention whorre's... But im loaded with heavy ill vibe ....i'ma force my finger in your optics and press your eyes like you're enclosure to aircraft!!!
Flash!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by goshikid: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2014
OYA OPEN FOR THEM VOTE!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by goshikid: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2014
GEOXPRESS GOT THIS!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Open for votes : Guys please vote on this . . .
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by obainojazz(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Geoxpress wins this jare...
he is more direct... nice punches and flows
mvgt-geo

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2014
Opener - 1 point - Geo

Rhymes - 2 points - Geo

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Captain by far!

Punchlines - 3 points - Tie (Captain could have won this but he wasn't punching at the right time)

Personals - 2 points - Captain (for hinting on Ely and Darkrebel, though not properly worded)

Flow - 1 point - Geo easily

Wordplays - 2 points - Geo

Closer - 1 point - Geo

6 - 4

Mvgt - - Geoxpress

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by goshikid: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Opener-geo(That 1st Bar Is More Than Fourlines)

Flow-geo

Wordplay-tie

Punchlines-tie

Meta4-geo

Personal-captain

Closer-tie

Mvgt-geo

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2014
it seems flash has improved but he still can't word his ideas properly. anyways sha ma vote goes to geo..

am I the only who doubts if flash actually pen those lines by himself..jes saying

FLASH BANNED! ....does dat mean our battle won't hold

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Hqdez(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2014
My verdict goes like this .......
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Hqdez(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Hqdez:
My verdict goes like this .......
......Opener,meta4,punchs=flash,wordplay,multis =tie,flow,creativity= ₲Eo,..vgt..=flash ....flash came harDer .
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Wrongturn: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Smh. how many bars did captain drop
Mvgt - - - - - - Geoxpress
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by captainflash(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
open for vote

coogar
ibime
mikus
emaprince
wrongturn
guykena
jigsawkillah
elvisionjay2
teddybiyasi
giyaz
laguna
gottoboy
sosiqdude
krone
wilosoftsteel
rapamce
icekidd
darkrebel
elymaxiimum
illness
yeyenatu
supersauce
paulthor
barz
richhomie
ochon
snoop
jonathanjolomi
limerick
testerfuze
yundanaval
fuckuhard
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Heywhizzy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
captainflash:
open for vote

coogar
ibime
mikus
emaprince
wrongturn
guykena
jigsawkillah
elvisionjay2
teddybiyasi
giyaz
laguna
gottoboy
sosiqdude
krone
wilosoftsteel
rapamce
icekidd
darkrebel
elymaxiimum
illness
yeyenatu
supersauce
paulthor
barz
richhomie
ochon
snoop
jonathanjolomi
limerick
testerfuze
yundanaval
fuckuhard
I hope you've penned your verse for dat king of poet battle
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mvgt: Geotarredroad
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Heywhizzy:
I hope you've penned your verse for dat king of poet battle

So u quote the whole list becos u wan ask am question?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Limerick: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Smh@flash's opener. Nice showing though. Mvgt Geoxpress
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Limerick: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:

So u quote the whole list becos u wan ask am question?
lmfao
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
. .Aiit mikuz,I've won. . . .

Jisgsawkillah,u don mad finish! Lwkm
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Closed : Geoxpress wins this.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * by gottoboy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Limerick:
Smh@flash's opener. Nice showing though. Mvgt Geoxpress
Did you ℓιkε the opener?

(1) (Reply)

Record Label Deal Audition / **king Of Poet** {group A} Laykorn Vs Testerfuze / Shout Out From Yeayeanot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.