Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Anybody Wearing Braces In The House? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anybody Wearing Braces In The House? (1754 Views)

Use Of Dental Braces In Nigeria / How Much Does It Cost To Get Braces In Nigeria? / Teeth Arrangement( Braces) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Wearing Braces In The House? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2008
just fixed braces (hope i got the spelling right) and it doesn't allow me to eat or talk much because of the discomfort. even though they said is only for a while i want to know how long this is going to take.

And how can i get to brush clean? with the stuff hanging in there
Re: Anybody Wearing Braces In The House? by iice(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2008
It takes about 2 days for the pain to go away.
You can ask your dentist for pain reliever. But it will always pain everytime you go to the dentist grin brace yourself

There are brushes for braces. Oral B i know has them. But really it's just taking more time to brush and rinse well

(1) (Reply)

You'll Never Know True Fear Until You Experience Sleep Paralysis. / How To Use Your Menstrual Cycle To Determine Your Fertility Level/hormonal Balan / Smoothie Recipe For Smooth and Flawless Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.