Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti (4453 Views)

Can A Customer Sue Bank For Undeposited Money Lost During Bank Robbery? / 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State / Alert!!! Robbery Going On At First Bank, Ikere-Ekiti Branch, Ado-Akure Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by Xtfield(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
I just received information of a brutal bank robbery at Ikete Ekiti. Vehicles travelling from Ado Ekiti to Ikere had to turb back for fear of being caught in the shootout. Details later.
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Xtfield:
I just received information of a brutal bank robbery at Ikete Ekiti. Vehicles travelling from Ado Ekiti to Ikere had to turb back for fear of being caught in the shootout. Details later.
are you presently in Ikere Ekiti. I saw military men moving from Ado ekiti to ikere some minutes ago and I've received a lot of broadcasts
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Armed robbers alert @ikere broadcast this message to save life$

Omg wey those silly police wey they chase yahoo boiz for ikere......OGUN kill una oooooooo. Broadcast from ikere peeps. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ OP please if you're in Ikere-Ekiti presently take some pictures for us. I've seen 2 police hilux with one APC going to ikere after about 4 hilux full of military guys have gone to the scene. Let's hope for good news
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by rhymesteey(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
This Robbery thing is yearly in ikere.. I rememnered last year same story It was FirstBank then...
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
rhymesteey:
This Robbery thing is yearly in ikere.. I rememnered last year same story It was FirstBank then...
it is the same first bank today... Last month was first bank Ifaki-Ekiti, followed by First bank Ikole-Ekiti. The thing tired me oo
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by solin: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
This one is also at First Bank,I heard that they came with explosives. May God help us.
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
I've seen one white police hilux donated by the previous government carrying a dead body coming from the scene ( I guess maybe one of the armed robbers) I only saw the legs the guy wore black trouser with black boot.. SAS guys are just going to Ikere now
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
them really ready co.me, lol everybody dey find christmas money
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
With the rumours going round and with what I've seen I don't think these guys can escape today..
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by rhymesteey(f): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
shakol91:
it is the same first bank today... Last month was first bank Ifaki-Ekiti, followed by First bank Ikole-Ekiti. The thing tired me oo
Its well May Almighty God protect His people n deliver they all.
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
rhymesteey:
Its well May Almighty God protect His people n deliver they all.
Amen. The question is, why is it always First Bank ?

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
With my observation,I think if there is first bank in Ikare Akoko-Ondo state or any town that starts with I in kogi state and has first bank should get ready. (I)faki Ekiti----(I)kole Ekiti---(I)kere Ekiti.
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by luvlyoracle(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by koladinho: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Police at afao qtr was attacked heavily dpo killed and a wman... Fayose came after the incident
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by posstimo: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dpo killed... I was almost a victim, left the bank just barely 3 min before the incidence
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by shakol91(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
posstimo:
Dpo killed... I was almost a victim, left the bank just barely 3 min before the incidence
thank God for your life dude. I heard that the robbers operation was successful, 1 corper was killed,a male and female police officer,and 1 civilian making 4 altogether. May their souls rest in perfect peace and I pray the robbers tormenting Ekiti state and it's environment will soon meet their waterloo (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
May God save us.

December things,lazy people ain't smiling.
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by adekzy: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2014
A Batch B corper, teaching @ Africa comprehensive high school was also shot dead by the rubbers! RIP corper Oyinye, a fallen hero

Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by holluwai(m): 1:20am On Nov 25, 2014
This is very sad.. Like taking the money isn't enough, why did they have to kill these innocent people?
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by slap1(m): 1:51am On Nov 25, 2014
Heartlessness! They will be rewarded accordingly. A young girl that came for youth service will now be carried back home, dead!
RIP
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by bodun605(m): 3:29am On Nov 25, 2014
shakol91:
With the rumours going round and with what I've seen I don't think these guys can escape today..

Bros, the armed robbers escaped successfully, and the combined team of Police, Army and SAS, couldn't do anything about it. I was in Ikere for over an hour cos of traffic. Just got out of Emure Camp. The area was tense and gloomy. RIP to the dead. Which way Nigeria
Re: Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti by Dollabommie(m): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Customised Nylon Printing , IBADAN, Anyone? / Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria / Vat Charges, With Holding Tax And The Invoice Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.