Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Uniform Messenger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Uniform Messenger (748 Views)

Best Messenger App Made in Nigeria (better Than Whatsapp). / Alternatives For Meebo Messenger / Free Sms Messenger "esms Messenger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniform Messenger by tonaade: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2008
My name is Tomiwa Adefokun. A young Nigerian with a lot of dreams. I am the Projects Lead and founder of Soft and Smart, Inc., the developer of www.uniformmessenger.com. I will like to hear from you

PS: Uniform messenger is only optimized for firefox 3 and IE 7 at the moment.
Re: Uniform Messenger by uspry1(f): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
Poster,

You need to explain to newbie when they click your site not know what this for? I mean explain them what is UNIFORM MESSENGER? Also provide a WELCOME statement too.

I know what it- - - it is alternative communications similar to YAHOO! MESSENGER, AOL-AIM, other Instant messages. Plain web-based text chat---i guess!
Re: Uniform Messenger by tonaade: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
Its an environment where you can chat, its yahoo chat in the making!
Re: Uniform Messenger by smartsoft(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2008
tona.ade:

My name is Tomiwa Adefokun. A young Nigerian with a lot of dreams. I am the Projects Lead and founder of Soft and Smart, Inc., the developer of www.uniformmessenger.com. I will like to hear from you

PS: Uniform messenger is only optimized for firefox 3 and IE 7 at the moment.

Soft and Smart Inc -------------------------Smartsoft shocked gbeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me On Freelance / Attaching And Reattaching Event Handlers / Any Experience With Searchportal.information.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.