Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Any Experience With Searchportal.information.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Experience With Searchportal.information.com (745 Views)

Any Experience With OVH VPS? / Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment / Netfirms! Releasing Domain For Registration! Any Experience! Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Experience With Searchportal.information.com by flexinet: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hi all, does any one know about dis, i register a new domain name for a client and i change my name servers correctly

but any time i type the website url it will direct me to searchhportal.information.com

I'm struggling here! help!

Any help GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks
Re: Any Experience With Searchportal.information.com by Afam(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
The newly registered domain name may not have fully propagated on the internet and it usually takes up to 48 hrs in some cases.

You should begin to worry if after 48hrs the domain is not resolving to your host based on the DNS information you have updated.
Re: Any Experience With Searchportal.information.com by flexinet: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2009
oops, i check out on a friend notebook the domain and hosting is ok

i discover my notebook have some SPYWARE

(1) (Reply)

Video Streaming / Experience Internet Person And Computer Wizard Is Needed Ugently. / I Need Guidance On My Web Programming Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.