Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Serious Boys Don't Care To Date You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Serious Boys Don't Care To Date You (639 Views)

My Experience With Yahoo Boys At Emeka Offor Plaza_ Onitsha In Anambra State. / Borno: Home Of Boko Boys / Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Serious Boys Don't Care To Date You by marenx: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Do you always feel big as a university graduate?
Do you always think you are wise, beautiful and special?
Do you always think your parents are rich?
Do you always look down on boys that are from the poor strata?

If your answer is yes to one, two, three or all of the above questions, you are arrogant and, therefore, in dating matters, you won't be too lucky like other girls.
Re: Why Serious Boys Don't Care To Date You by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
Every boy has his class..there re guys who would prefer dating such girls..
It's jxt a choice thingy..
Re: Why Serious Boys Don't Care To Date You by marenx: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
Every boy has his class..there re guys who would prefer dating such girls..
It's jxt a choice thingy..

Most guys will prefer such girls at first, but will skip at discovering her arrogance. Most especially these days.

1 Like

Re: Why Serious Boys Don't Care To Date You by mooremedia: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
op pls dont

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help... / Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email, I Am Not An English Speake / Oyin Adun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.