Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,337 members, 7,822,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742957 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ezekieltech(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
silvesta007:
I feels that i should update the house.

I just left my scheduled venue(UNIBEN twin-lecture theatre) not long ago.

I must be sincere with everyone here that the whole process wasn't as difficult as very many of us had ignorantly earlier speculated here on this forum.

No matter the medium of invitation you possessed, whether it's -SMS, e-mail invitation or courier hardcopy, everyone was sure well attended to.

The whole "advance accreditation" process would never take you more than 3min. A small sized card would be given on which your passport would be stappled by the official on desk.

Once you are done (in less than 5mins), the security personnel would advised u leave the venue to avoid overcrowding.

And, if you can't make it today, honestly, tomorrow isn't a bad day. Just make sure u get to ur centre on time for quick accreditation.

Just walk in with any form of ID (i tendered my INEC voter card anyway), two recent passports, and your invitation. Be it SMS, hardcopy courier letter, or e-mail printout. - and if u can produce all, thumbs up for you!

I'm presently in transit back to Ekpoma.

I wish u guys all the best.

silvesta007
-sylvester2007cd@yahoo.com

nice! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by isaacreigns(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
bukalino:

Sent
can u pls send me the past question...God bless
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eazeee(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
what a disorganised organisation. common to share d original letter in abuja has become an issue. anyway am going dia 2moro for my accreditation without d letter. if dey like dey shuldnt clear me after all am not a hungry man
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by isaacreigns(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
bukalino:

Sent
can u pls send me the past question to isaacreigns@gmail.com...God bless
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Folksyharry(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
okate:

I used temporary voters card some minutes ago for the accreditation.

OK
tnx
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by muyeeoo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
hellp I GOT ONLY THE SECOND TEXT MESSAGE TELLING ME TO BRING PASSPORT PHOTO, ID CARD AND HB PENCIL.
AM IN LAGOS I DONT KNOW WHICH CENTER TO GO TO. HELP
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dlinglos(f): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
ezekieltech:

how far?

dem do show?

abeg, update us o
We have been accredited.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dlinglos(f): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
ezekieltech:

how far?

dem do show?

abeg, update us o
We have been accredited. It continues tomorrow though
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by bandol(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
standd:

What Tag are you talking about pls?. I was accredited and given an ID card with my Picture attached.

N:B: They did not ask for any letter, just checked the SMS. SO you'll should start going for accreditation now oh.
dats d tag
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tobs21: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
4ward d material to me. phnikboy@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by tolababa(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
The accreditation went on smoothly at UNIBEN centre. Security tight well!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
bandol:
dats d tag

Ok
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by beholddean: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please can anyone help with the practice questions. Kindly send to bumola38atyahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
I wish everyone success
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
stressfree accreditation in university of ilorin @main auditorium. test tomoro @multipurpose hall. Wishn myself sucess ahead and advance interview with nnpc.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eldomingo: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
muyeeoo:
hellp I GOT ONLY THE SECOND TEXT MESSAGE TELLING ME TO BRING PASSPORT PHOTO, ID CARD AND HB PENCIL.
AM IN LAGOS I DONT KNOW WHICH CENTER TO GO TO. HELP
go to accreditation centre with a valid national id there will accept it, some people in Calabar centre came with sms alone and there were attended to
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by UnknownT: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Basefrank:

where is the owerri venue?
government secondary school
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lizzyomonua: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Plz kindly assist with d pass question also to lizzy_eberi@yahoo.com
isaacreigns:

can u pls send me the past question to isaacreigns@gmail.com...God bless
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Howmon: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
bukalino:

Sent

Thank you!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Basefrank: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Eldomingo:
If you remember the address you used to apply go to the venue for that state and complain chances are your name may be on their masterlist. Hope this helps.
me too, i was only given the test date on the one and only sms sent to me. i didnt recieve any email or sms indicating my venue, i also went today at ups office, saw some letters checked all couldnt find mine but i saw my friends own, checked it, it was at fed. govt college Enugu. Whot do i do? dont knw where to go? should i jus go to Enugu and try my luck dou i didnt apply together with my friend But we all live in Onitsha. Any suggestion?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Basefrank: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
i was only given the test date on the one and only sms sent to me. i didnt recieve any email or sms indicating my venue, i also went today at ups office, saw some letters checked all couldnt find mine but i saw my friends own, checked it, it was at fed. govt college Enugu. Whot do i do? dont knw where to go? should i jus go to Enugu and try my luck dou i didnt apply together with my friend But we all live in Onitsha. Any suggestion?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mrking3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mhen got to Reagan primary school lagos so late this evening! Made arrangement to crash in one of the class rooms so I can do my acccreditation as early as 7 or 8am in the morning! Wish you all the very best!!! Great thanks to Nairalanders that gave out all this important info of going with just the sms and a passport I'd for the accreditation. I thought all hope was lost for those of us that didn't get both the mails and invitation letter!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ABC76(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
PLSSSSSSS GUYS AM LOST HERE OOOO. For the spirit of brotherhood kindly assist me with a sample test questions @ bren4rays@yahoo.com.
Wish you all success. LAW SCHOOL Invitee assist.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Howmon:

Thank you!!!
Please kindly forward the materials to ogunmolukemi@yahoo.com..Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by valerieijeoma(f): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wow!!! U guys are the best. Thank u very much to as many that bombarded my inbox with study pack questions grin. God bless. Na to read remain o. God help us all. I just to lag now now. Will be doing my accreditation tomorrow. Please again does anyone know about the situation with UNILAG as an exam venue?
Yea hubby I am here oooo. Succceesss wishes to u 2.
Nnpc situation brought me here and u guys sent dissapoint me one bit. God bless. Success to everyone writing dia exam tomorrow.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by topygel: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
jauntee02:
Just completed my accreditation here in mapoly without any i.d card but with my certificate of birth. Good luck!

good evening bros, I'm also in UI now and my center is Mapoly, Abeokuta, I want to leave very early tomorow morning, please can you kindly give me direction from Ibadan to Mapoly, Abeokuta.
Thank you for urgent reply.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by topygel: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
jauntee02:
Just completed my accreditation here in mapoly without any i.d card but with my certificate of birth. Good luck!

good evening bros, I'm also in UI now and my center is Mapoly, Abeokuta, I want to leave very early tomorow morning, please can you kindly give me direction from Ibadan to Mapoly, Abeokuta.
Thank you for swift response.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ABC76(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
valerieijeoma:
Wow!!! U guys are the best. Thank u very much to as many that bombarded my inbox with study pack questions grin. God bless. Na to read remain o. God help us all. I just to lag now now. Will be doing my accreditation tomorrow. Please again does anyone know about the situation with UNILAG as an exam venue?
Nnpc situation brought me here and u guys sent dissapoint me one bit. God bless. Success to everyone writing dia exam tomorrow.

@ Valerie, kindly assist me with study pack plss. my email bren4rays@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by moonert(f): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thank you all for keeping us updated. I am on my way to my center now FUT MINNA. I only received 3 text messages without email and surface mail. I hope they attend to me with just d sms. Pls anybody with test materials should pls forward to imemunat@gmail.com. Success to us all.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
All the best .
valerieijeoma:
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dybaba(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
[sup][/sup]
mrking3:
Mhen got to Reagan primary school lagos so late this evening! Made arrangement to crash in one of the class rooms so I can do my acccreditation as early as 7 or 8am in the morning! Wish you all the very best!!! Great thanks to Nairalanders that gave out all this important info of going with just the sms and a passport I'd for the accreditation. I thought all hope was lost for those of us that didn't get both the mails and invitation letter!!!

Guy take am easy รด...

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.