Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (804633 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
The FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is a yearly recruitment exercise aimed at attracting suitably qualified and self-motivated individuals into the Bank’s Talent Pool to meet the growing manpower requirements across the enterprise. It is a talent sourcing initiative of the Bank geared towards the recruitment of young, intelligent, purpose-driven and dynamic individuals.
The Programme also provides the platform to attract fresh and talented young graduates who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being the clear leader and Nigeria’s Bank of first choice. Driven by our vision, FirstBank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.

Here in FirstBank, our people are recognized as the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and we acknowledge their quality and contributions to the overall corporate goals and objectives.

Come build your career with us, if you desire to be part of a premier financial service institution with multi-jurisdictional presence in major cities and countries across the globe.

Take a bold step and apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme if you meet the specified criteria listed below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Manning Requirements
Not more than 27 years old by December 2016
Have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
Possess minimum of B.A/ B.Sc. degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
Key Competencies & Attributes
Excellent communication skills
Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Analytical skills
Self-driven and results-oriented
Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
Good team player
Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
It does not go without mentioning that there are key motivators to build your career with FirstBank….one of the largest talent sourcing organizations in Nigeria, across the Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond, amongst these are:
FirstBank is the most valuable bank Brand in Nigeria’s financial services sector and listed among the top 500 global banking brands.
FirstBank is the largest and most respected banking franchise in Nigeria.

FirstBank has unparalleled reputation for leadership, strength and stability; and consistently marked as no. 1 most trusted bank in Independent Customer Surveys.

FirstBank is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” underpinned by strong institutional processes, diversity and inclusion practice and corporate governance.

FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through its learning centre, FirstAcademy to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.

The Bank offers highly competitive compensation packages aimed at attracting and retaining high performing and energetic people across various functional areas within the organization.

FirstBank creates an enabling work culture and environment with recognition and respect for individuals.

FirstBank gives support for professional development especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications e.g. ACCA, CFA, ITIL, CISA, ICAN, CIBN, CIPM, CIPD etc.

The first existing financial institution in Nigeria (established 1894), a partner to the government and regarded as a national icon.
FirstBank has produced 2 CBN governors and several top government officials.

Follow this link to apply
https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/firstbankgtp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
How To Apply
1. Click on the "Vacancies" tab at the top of the screen.
2. On the list of vacancies, choose the vacancy that suits you and click on the "View/Apply" button.
3. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the "Apply now" button.
4. You are then directed to the "Login" page. Click on "Register now.”
5. Fill in the details then go to your email and view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
6. Once your mail has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
7. Login with the details sent to you proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
8. When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on the "Update" button at the bottom of the screen. NB: Always click on the arrow in a box to get more options for that particular field.
9. Next, click on Additional Infomation. Fill in your details.
10. Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
11. Then, click on "Educational Qualification". Click on "Add Qualification". Proceed to fill the appropriate details. NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
12. Next, click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button.
13. Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information.
14. Lastly, click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload.
NB: Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen.
15. Once all these are done, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can update your information at any time.
16. In order to proceed with your application, repeat steps 1 – 4. After applying, you will receive a short message saying “Application Successful.”
17. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mannylex(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nice place to work.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mannylex:
Nice place to work.
Do you work there?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
NB: Application closes in two weeks time
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gnen: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Okay, let the show begin. Gnen was here.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Blessedgurl(f): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thanks dear @mayoor15
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Thanks dear @mayoor15
urw boss
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by r2beez(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
R2beez was here
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by r2beez(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
All I can say is that fbn is a great place to work
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
All you guys that are coming here, okay....deris God sha, but seems you guys have worked or still working with FBN, any tips for those looking forward to join FBN
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
mayoor15:
All you guys that are coming here, okay....deris God sha, but seems you guys have worked or still working with FBN, any tips for those looking forward to join FBN
r2beez:
All I can say is that fbn is a great place to work
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
mayoor15:
Mannylex:
Nice place to work.
mayoor15:
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by lisimmo(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Ok
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2016
J
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Blessedgurl(f): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Please guys don't approximate your cgpa, state it as your school wrote it (e.g 3.34, 2.52, 4.15, 4.78, etc). One can still get disqualified for this even after securing the job. First Bank calls it forgery.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Barcholder: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2016
jst wondering how u guyz applied coz d link only shows FBN home page?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2016
Barcholder:
jst wondering how u guyz applied coz d link only shows FBN home page?
Once you click on the link, click on vacancies, then you will see a link to apply... NB: If you haven't created your profile with e recruiter before, you need to do so first...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sleeknaija(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2016
I tried applying for the job but was told to upload my birth certificate which I don't have for now, can I use age declaration from the court? I mean affidavit..
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by gentlemanghost(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Please guys don't approximate your cgpa, state it as your school wrote it (e.g 3.34, 2.52, 4.15, 4.78, etc). One can still get disqualified for this even after securing the job. First Bank calls it forgery.
I didn't see any place for cgp.pls how did you get there
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2016
sleeknaija:
I tried applying for the job but was told to upload my birth certificate which I don't have for now, can I use age declaration from the court? I mean affidavit..
Think you can
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2016
This is what you see for complete application.
Application Complete!
Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2016
gentlemanghost:
I didn't see any place for cgp.pls how did you get there
This is under your educational qualifications area

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by atule185: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2016
sleeknaija:
I advise you to get birth certificate from a government hospital cuz the screening is rigorous make sure ur documents are intact using declaration of age make them feel u r hiding something from them and u could get screened out. Am giving u an info we are privy to. Good luck.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chrysanthus07: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2016
For those that have dragnet past questions and answers, kindly help out. let start preparing.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
chrysanthus07:
For those that have dragnet past questions and answers, kindly help out. let start preparing.
I concur
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chynasaz(f): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
mayoor15:
This is what you see for complete application.
Application Complete!
Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.

Please I have uploaded all documents except for photo, how do I get to the stage of getting this message
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
chynasaz:

Please I have uploaded all documents except for photo, how do I get to the stage of getting this message
Once all your documents are complete including your passport, we then click on vacancies, which will bring out first bank gt programme...once you click on apply, it sends the application immediately and you receive the message
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by VeeMonye(f): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Make sure your passport is according to the specified size and pixel ratio 450px by 450px.
chynasaz:

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Whytdot(f): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't have my first degree certificate but I have my statement of result. Can I use it?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tobbey(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
VeeMonye:
Make sure your passport is according to the specified size and pixel ratio 450px by 450px.

Yo. I'm also having difficulties in this. Editing the picture to the said pixel. But it doesn't upload well
Pls help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.