Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? (1334 Views)

SAMSUNG GALAXY Grand2,bought Brand New For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which Is The Bes / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by JulieEarth(f): 1:39am On Nov 25, 2014
I really don't know much about the negative sides of these devices. Nairalanders,kindly share your opinions on these devices,pointing which is the best in terms of performance,strength,ease of use and maintenance... and other benchmarks. My favourite though is the note3.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by Lagusta(m): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Habaa bros, why u dey compare note3 with galaxy grand and Z30.....

Its like comparing a mercedes S500 to an E320 and an audi A4

even, a note3 cannot match an iphone5...

Note3 na the thing!!!

Quite expensive tho
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by JulieEarth(f): 2:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Lagusta:

Note3 na the thing!!!

Quite expensive tho

Noted! My major fear however is to purchase what I may not enjoy using. I hate headaches. Iam also a BB fan,this will be my first time of tring out on android and samsung and I dnt wnt to b disappointed or regret swapping.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by farbulous18(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Don't mind this foolish Question how in this life can you compare life with dead you already no the beast. U still dey ask Abi. U cause commotion again and make front page that must be your purpose.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by JulieEarth(f): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2014
farbulous18:
Don't mind this foolish Question how in this life can you compare life with dead you already no the beast. U still dey ask Abi. U cause commotion again and make front page that must be your purpose.

Please keep your myopic,shallow and dogmatic view to urself. This appeal is directed to nairalanders who care to help and not some "make front page that must be your purpose" advocate. Pack well biko
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by MuyiwaMike(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2014
MuyiwaMike:
Comaring note 3 to these phones is something like an "handicap comparison",Note 3 is leagues and miles ahead of those two phones, u don't just compare them, go for it and u'll enjoy d full benefits of a smartphone.. #Peace
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by MuyiwaMike(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Comparing note 3 to these phones is something like an "handicap comparison",Note 3 is leagues and miles ahead of those two phones, u don't just compare them, go for it and u'll enjoy d full benefits of a smartphone.. #Peace
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by Lagusta(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2014
JulieEarth:

Noted! My major fear however is to purchase what I may not enjoy using. I hate headaches. Iam also a BB fan,this will be my first time of tring out on android and samsung and I dnt wnt to b disappointed or regret swapping.

i no even know say u be sweetheart!!!

Anyway, i understand you love BB and all that, but i swear to God, if you use that note3, you wont even look at an s5 not to talk of xperia z3....

I'm saying this because my brother uses one, that phone is NOT JUST A PHONE, hmmm.....

Just handle one for three days, feel the difference and fall in love with it!!!

And BTW, remember BBM is now on android, so you wont miss BB at all

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by Collinz2(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Why compare grand2 and z30 with note 3
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by JulieEarth(f): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lagusta:

i no even know say u be sweetheart!!!

Anyway, i understand you love BB and all that, but i swear to God, if you use that note3, you wont even look at an s5 not to talk of xperia z3....

I'm saying this because my brother uses one, that phone is NOT JUST A PHONE,

Just handle one for three days, feel the difference and fall in love with it!!!

And BTW, remember BBM is now on android, so you wont miss BB at all

Thanx bro!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by nani667: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
If your budget is adequate get a Note 3, it's a travesty to compare it to those other devices You mentioned

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by gidieberry(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
If budget is a problem 4 yu, note 3 neo is dere, it far eclipse grand 2 n z30 more dan a million ways..it fone is selling at a cheaper rate, btw 55-62K depending on where u re buying n I guess d UK used wud b btn 40-45K..note 3 neo share most of Note 3's blueprint, thinz like S pen n its functionality,madt ba3 life, big scree note 3 neo is a 720P 5.5" screen..u cnt make a wrong choice wif any of note 3 or note 3 neo

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by Babalakin(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2014
BEST PHONE ever made ...i don't ever regret buying this beast..8 months on and I still find it hard to drop d beast..If you buy it new u don't have to worry about d screen getting damaged cos samsung will have it fixed under d accidental handling damage warranty(it can only b fixed twice within 2 years if broken)..Z30 and d oda phone are ok but this here( THE note3 ) isn't a phone,it is 'THE PHONE '......even d HTC m8,Z30 and iPhone 6 doesn't come close to what d note3 offers...believe u me,specs on paper are all marketing gimmick.when it comes to real life performance d note3 trumps d rest.even a girl i met dis past sunday with htc m8 saw my note3 and she was like wow,she said she might return her m8 and get d note3 instead...

N/B i use it as remote control to operate my tv,blue ray and AC...plus I watch dstv with it and the picture quality is just so out of this world...thumbs up to SAMSUNG. .presently,a brand new note 3 goes for 91k at SLOT ltd, ikeja.even though I bought mine at 106k(64gig version), I could have still paid 130k for it cos d beast is just too much...if Apple ever make such a phone, it will be sold at 500k, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by gidieberry(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Babalakin:
BEST PHONE ever made ...i don't ever regret buying this beast..8 months on and I still find it hard to drop d beast..If you buy it new u don't have to worry about d screen getting damaged cos samsung will have it fixed under d accidental handling damage warranty(it can only b fixed twice within 2 years if broken)..Z30 and d oda phone are ok but this here( THE note3 ) isn't a phone,it is 'THE PHONE '......even d HTC m8,Z30 and iPhone 6 doesn't come close to what d note3 offers...believe u me,specs on paper are all marketing gimmick.when it comes to real life performance d note3 trumps d rest.even a girl i met dis past sunday with htc m8 saw my note3 and she was like wow,she said she might return her m8 and get d note3 instead...

N/B i use it as remote control to operate my tv,blue ray and AC...plus I watch dstv with it and the picture quality is just so out of this world...thumbs up to SAMSUNG. .presently,a brand new note 3 goes for 91k at SLOT ltd, ikeja.even though I bought mine at 106k(64gig version), I could have still paid 130k for it cos d beast is just too much...if Apple ever make such a phone, it will be sold at 500k, believe me.
I 2nd u based on ya last statemnt, if apple produce a fone like note 3, na blood+cash u go use buy am
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by JulieEarth(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Babalakin:

Thnx bro for the info.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by emmy4lov(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls are there fake or cone note3 as there are with s4 and s3, and do u know how one can Identify them.?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by lilmax(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yeye question
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note3,samsung Galaxy Grand2 And Blackberry Z30. Which S The Best? by redcliff: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2014
Lagusta:

Note3 na the thing!!!

Quite expensive tho

Erm.. you need to remake this statemen where men are so they can help you restructure your looks

(1) (Reply)

System Update For Innjoo One / Help! My INFINIX-X551 Is Dying / What Are Likely Gionee Phone Problems That Coveres 1 Year Warranty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.