Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Talk On Payment Gateway Processors Accepting Nigerians - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Talk On Payment Gateway Processors Accepting Nigerians (570 Views)

How Do I Migrate To Mtn Talk On? / Re: Comandclem Latest: Prof Uwemedimo Speaks On Payment To Patentees. / Card Splitter 3 View On Payment Card For Hitv, Dstv, Art, Mytv, Aljazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk On Payment Gateway Processors Accepting Nigerians by ubilli: 3:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Hi all i am Udeme.Samuel (http://ng.linkedin.com/in/udemesamuel/) a web developer and Tech entrepreneur please i am using this medium to create a feedback from fellow inclined minds like me on the topic PAYMENT GATEWAY PROCESSORS IN NIGERIA have you use them, what are your experiences with them, do they work for you. We are all aware of the support of paypal on the frontend (Just Buy and Sell) and not on the Backend (Merchant account), i googled a list of payment processors that accepted Nigeria both local gateway providers and international gateway providers *** Link here *** : http://ediaro.com/wrd/top-10-online-payment-processing-platforms-in-nigeria/ well i found out more like Vougue pay, paga web pay, But of intrest is 2checkout , Vougepay and UBA Ucollect. So people before i get to put my money into any of this service providers i will like to get your suggestions,sayings and feedback. Thankyou

(1) (Reply)

sold / Super Clean Naija Used Iphone 5s( 16gb) / Like New Laptop For Sale. 35k Core2duo,webcam #####

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.