Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Cure For All Types Of Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For All Types Of Cancer (550 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For All Types Of Cancer by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 25, 2014
i have been hearing about cancer all this while. never knew what it entails until someone close to me was diagnosed with cancer (ductal carcinoma). i was with her in chika (ABUTH) for some month not until the health workers went on strike and we had to go back home. there is this general believe that cancer can only be managed but doesn't have cure. so many people have died as a result of this dreaded disease.
but i have a good news for anybody diagnosed with any types of cancer.there is a cure for cancer. my mum was dying at home gradually from the pains, i had already lost hope on her not until we were introduced to a Chinese tradomedical doctor. though his charges are quite expensive but his treatment works like magic. his treatment lasts for a month or two. if you happen to know anybody currently diagnosed with cancer or dying as a result of cancer, tell them to call 08088114974 so i can introduce them to the doctor so he can commence treatment ASAP

Re: Cure For All Types Of Cancer by speakthetruth: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Cancer cure? Amen to that.
Re: Cure For All Types Of Cancer by speakthetruth: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Cancer cure? Amen to that. But has she undergone a confirmatory test? Pls don't leave the well being of your mom in the hand of "chinco" especially when we are talking about carcinomas.
Re: Cure For All Types Of Cancer by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2014
the man has treated several people here in kaduna who tested negative after treatment. i saw two with my own eyes o. one ahjia at kawo and lady at tudun wada

(1) (Reply)

-- / Home Remedies For Pus In Urine / What Causes Weak Attention And How To Treat It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.