Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Call To The Nigerian Bar Is Today 25th Of November 2014 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Call To The Nigerian Bar Is Today 25th Of November 2014 (683 Views)

FUNAAB Mano'war Recruitment Camp 25th Of July (Photos) / Mass Failure /deliberate Mark Down Of Students Who Sat For The Nigerian Bar Exam / Demand For The Democratization Of The Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call To The Nigerian Bar Is Today 25th Of November 2014 by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Over 3000 successful candidates at the just comcluded controversial Bar Part 2 final examination are to be crowned today at the International Conference Centre Abuja.The call is to take two days 25th and 26th. It would be recalled that the exams recorded an abysmall failure and many nigerians were calling for the review.

So my friends pls call and congratulate those that passed including me!!!!!!!!
Re: Call To The Nigerian Bar Is Today 25th Of November 2014 by trustnobody01(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2014
I. Can't Be Calm, today is my call-to-Bar. Thanks to Almighty ALLAH.
Also, Congratulations to Everyone that made it to the finish line....

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Snoring Easily And Get A Decent Night’s Sleep (At Last) / What Does People See In Sex-chatting / Post Your New Year Resolutions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.