Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

GEJ And PDP Should Use Card Reader To Stop Election Corruption. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GEJ And PDP Should Use Card Reader To Stop Election Corruption. (663 Views)

Why We Can’t Use Card Reader For Dec. 17 LG Polls – Abia SIEC Secretary / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. / Sahara Reporters: Dedicated To Only Negative GEJ, FG And PDP News (photo Proof)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ And PDP Should Use Card Reader To Stop Election Corruption. by sako28: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Below are the GEJ word:
"I promise you if you vote for me and I come back and serve this country in the next four years, the next persons that will become the president of this country will not talk about corruption because we are working on technology and we will use technology to block all these areas through which people are corruptly enriching themselves,”. – President Goodluck Jonathan
The above comment was made by the President Goodluck Jonathan at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rally in Ibadan barely a week ago, he has since gone on to repeat the above at other campaign venues."

As an Engineer this card reader is to check the authenticity of the card, verify the owner and same time prevent multiple voting.

For them to say they dont want card reader of PVC then im 100% sure they are manufacturing their PVC for rigging that why they want additional 6 week.

Like if you agree to the use of card reader for the election, AND let say no to rigging.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PDP Should Use Card Reader To Stop Election Corruption. by sammieblaize: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pdp nd gej already know that the card reader will spoil thr show so thats y thy don't want to use it it'll have made the election veryy transparent
Re: GEJ And PDP Should Use Card Reader To Stop Election Corruption. by sako28: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
sammieblaize:
Pdp nd gej already know that the card reader will spoil thr show so thats y thy don't want to use it it'll have made the election veryy transparent

true talk

(1) (Reply)

. / [b][/b]i Am Giving Away 10 Fully Approved Hosted Adsense Account For Free / Why Do Women Bossom Stop Growth Very Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.