Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape (3489 Views)

Botcho Cream(hourglass Looks) / What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? / The Typical African Female Body Shape! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by firstkyn(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2014
A popular Miami video model and strikper named
Estrella reportedly had two of her ribs removed to get
the perfect hourglass shape…
MTO reports that she flew to South America to have
her bottom two ribs removed. The controversial
procedure is banned in the US (except for health
reasons) because of how dangerous it is. It also has
an extensive recovery time of up to 6 months
sometimes.

Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by yuncka: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Signs of the begining.
Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by lomaxx: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2014
You could see the hypo-dense cortical gray matter without a brain CT.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by amxgr8(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2014
end of d world
Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by ROZZAYY(f): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmmmmm things we do for vanity. Nawa oooo
Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by Lagusta(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
lomaxx:
You could see the hypo-dense cortical gray matter without a brain CT.

i think its more of cerebral atrophy; wide-spaced sulci and prominent gyri....
Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by lomaxx: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Lagusta:

I don die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Lagusta:

I Read thrice and looked at d pic for long before I got u

I get u cheesy
Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by hardeiluxie: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Now as shapeless as ever
Re: Photos: Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape by MissyKwnly: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
ewoh!! waris dis?? diaris God o

(1) (Reply)

Get 11 Fashion Ebooks For Just #500 / How To Care For African Hair (kinky/afro Hair) / Blackheads & How To Get Rid Of Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.