Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Do's And Dont Of Importation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do's And Dont Of Importation (10836 Views)

Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont / Get A Free Ebook: Complete A-z Guide Of Importation Business / Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by epospiky(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Still reading
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by biafranqueen: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lakayanah:
God help us to import the right things at the right time amen.
AMEN!
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by gboyetade: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Some people will never agree to guide you on a simple thing if you call or chat with them but are quick to post a topic or post to attract customers pretending they are guiding others.

2 Likes

Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by Obalende: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
why cant you be exporting to china? today everybody in nigeria is an importer. whaat happened to exporting?

1 Like

Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by Goodjayrecords(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
After importation of your goods, I can help you promote, advertise or sell them for free.

Visit: www.virgincodestore.com

How to promote, advertise or sell:
• Send your products description, prices, contact detail, location, delivery option and photos to [virgincodegroup@gmail.com]

For more info:
BBM: 2A29EA18
WhatsApp: +2348083077125
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by Chitexs250(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
jaydee87:
Good day fellow importers,
I know we all want to make it big in this our line of business and be a source of impact to others
but the road is not always smooth as the pros make it seem, I know we want to make a million
from importation but its not easy and you might never hit the mark,
I know we all want to make sales but we might never sale above 50% of our goods.
Importation is like a study and you have to be updated and know the do's and Dont before venturing
into the trade or lose you will definitely run at loss.
THINGS YOU SHOULD DO:
Firstly you need knowledge to survive in this trade
Secondly you need Information so you can be updated
Thirdly you need a tutor to guide you on the right path
Fourthly you make research
Fifth know what works for you

THINGS YOU SHOULDNOT DO:
Firstly Never believe you know it all
Secondly Never do follow follow ( because tutucious made a sale of 800k does not mean u too will make same sale selling the same thing)
Thirdly You can't do it yourself you need someone to guide you right (we have many ppl that can put you tru just pick one who you are comfortable with and let him/her put you tru)
Fourthly I made over 500k selling socks early this year does not mean you too will make same amount (you might make more or not make any money atall.)
Lastly What work for me might not work for you so find your niche and build yourself from there....

Thanks to those of you that made importation a honey comb for everyone to lick the honey from you to you. can't mention names cos different people helped in their own way but if you have helped God bless you so much....
You can add your own do's and dont too to open our eyes some more...
have a great day colleagues....

Thanks for sharing this cause have always knew there is more to this importation business. Will do some research myself too and hope you can as well put me through.
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by Ebi4life: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Danielakonic:
LET ME ALSO MAKE A LITTLE IMPACT ON THIS DISCUSSION.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME & PROFIT TO SELLERS ON ALIEXPRESS

Ok... I have this info I wish to share with you which I think you should benefit from.
There is this seller/supplier I've been using for my PURCHASES & MONEY TRANSFERS since I started importation bizness. Actually I started with ALIEXPRESS but I stopped buying directly on Aliexpress when I discovered that sellers on ALI sell at higher price . But since the advent of this supplier, I use her bargaining power and pay less for goods and make more profit than buying directly from ALIEXPRESS wink. I also use this same seller for Money Transfer to other suppliers from Factories, Suppliers in Alibaba, Yupoo, Made-In-China, Taobao, 1688 etc etc..
All she requires from me is that I give her a good rating to boost her store rank on Aliexpress and a little compensation.

HERE IS HOW WE TRANSACT
• I SEND HER THE LINK OF THE ITEM I DESIRE TO BUY FROM 1688.COM OR OTHER SOURCES
• SHE'LL REPLY ME WITH THE QUALITY, PRODUCT DETAILS, FEEDBACKS, ETC ABOUT THE ITEM.
• WE'LL BARGAIN & AGREE ON THE PRICE.
• AFTER WE'VE AGREED ON THE PRICE, SHE'LL SEND ME A LINK FROM HER STORE ON ALIEXPRESS TO PLACE ORDER(Which is a way she boost her ranking and to secure my payment through the ALI ESCROW Service), *SO YOU'RE SAFE & SECURED*.
• I SEND MY SHIPPING INFO... SHE PROCESS THE REST AND GIVE ME UPDATE ABOUT THE SHIPPMENT THE SECOND DAY.

One reason why I prefer this seller than those on Aliexpress is that; apart from the profit aspect, I reach her anytime, no time wasting, she's always online to chat from Mid-Night till 4-5pm (Nigeria Time).. So it really makes my bizness go smoothly and fast.

SO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HER. NOT A SCAM, YOUR MONEY IS STILL WITHIN ALIEXPRESS BUYER PROTECTION.

CONTACT
FOR EASY CHAT, YOU CAN CHAT HER ON QQ CHAT (2741271630)

WhatsApp on - +8613388667926

I guess I've impacted something to some1's business. This is just a free info for few peeps to benefit from.
*Good Life'. Good Luck*

Daniel

CHECK MY NEXT POST ON HOW TO SEARCH FOR GOODS ON 1688.COM AND OTHER CHINESE WEBSITE ON >>> www.nairaland.com/2018566/free-info-aliexpress-1688.com <<<
. What is the sellers link on aliexpress.
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by Laredojohn(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rightly communicated bro...started importing 3yrs plus ago, it's being rosy , though had my challenges, with the help of fellow importers on NL I surmounted them, so happy have tutored people and they are all succeeding, in importing never assume u know all, even the gurus are still learning..also you need identify your own target market, never rely on stories of other people, make your own story.
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by shawn5ng(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
We have original wristwatch for sale.
Bulk buyers can also contact us on 08039192101.
We can deliver to any state in Nigeria.
You can also check our store for Christmas dresses, shoes and watches.
You need home delivery this xmas visit: http://www./mimis/ for all forms of classic fashion wears, watches and shoes
U can add us on watsup. 09096961819.

However, for those who wants to learn importation, I will teach you from start to finish. Just call those lines, we will be glad to be of a good help to your importation dreams.
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by roqrules04(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obalende:
why cant you be exporting to china? today everybody in nigeria is an importer. whaat happened to exporting?

Any idea of products to export to china?
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by jaydee87(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chitexs250:

Thanks for sharing this cause have always knew there is more to this importation business. Will do some research myself too and hope you can as well put me through.
will surely do if requested
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by jaydee87(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
adebanjok:
@jaydee87 here is adebanjo the guy dat requested for ur assistance THANKs
okay how may I be of help to u broda...
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by jaydee87(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
DarryOsh:
I get question abeg
I dey hear baba,
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by jaydee87(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
roqrules04:

Any idea of products to export to china?
tink the best tin we can export to china is edibles.. cos now we have lot of Nigerians in china and they will want to eat our own food....
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by roqrules04(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
jaydee87:
tink the best tin we can export to china is edibles.. cos now we have lot of Nigerians in china and they will want to eat our own food....

Was actually thinking Europe is d best place to Export our 9ja farm produce to
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by jaydee87(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
roqrules04:

Was actually thinking Europe is d best place to Export our 9ja farm produce to
anywhere u have nigerians u can export our food there all you need is just contacts that's all...
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by DarryOsh(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
jaydee87:

I dey hear baba,
someone mentioned on another thread that it's better not to import during this period. what do you think?
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by OKEMKPI: 5:15am On Dec 14, 2014
I need sites in USA. Where I can buy stuffs cheaper.Amazon prices are not competitive.then I need a reliable but cheaper courier to ship my goods.pls help

Pin.274f3d22
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by jaydee87(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
DarryOsh:

someone mentioned on another thread that it's better not to import during this period. what do you think?
rightly said, its not advisable to ship from 20th of november because of misplaced goods and lost goods..
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by jaydee87(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2014
OKEMKPI:
I need sites in USA. Where I can buy stuffs cheaper.Amazon prices are not competitive.then I need a reliable but cheaper courier to ship my goods.pls help

Pin.274f3d22
hello I will make research on sites that are cheaper than eBay and amazon cos I wouldn't like to give a wrong info... and for the courier if you not interested in using the nipost there is this shipper I use the airport (mma) and he is very reliable cos his company does both export and import for me, they import foodstuff too the name of the company is bamson concenl Nigeria limited.. they are registered with nahco and situated in the airport.. u can call their operations manager on 08026924023 or 08186209860..
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by mrsage(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Educative
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by Uchan4u(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2014
tutucious:

you wrote well... I have also made some losses when i started last year. so its not always rosy. and please when u meet someone to mentor u, learn to be patient and nice. good luck

I will like to join this business, but I am facing some difficulties... I need a mentor...pls can u be my mentor
Re: Do's And Dont Of Importation by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
tutucious:

you wrote well... I have also made some losses when i started last year. so its not always rosy. and please when u meet someone to mentor u, learn to be patient and nice. good luck
Biko pls be my mentor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Guts Port-harcourt Major Market / Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.