Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

...my Strength Is Made Perfect... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...my Strength Is Made Perfect... (411 Views)

'spirit Of Just Men Made Perfect' Who Are They? / The Strength In Knowledge / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...my Strength Is Made Perfect... by overcomersfaith(f): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Those who serve God must serve Him in His own way, and in His strength, or He will never accept their service. That which man doth, unaided by divine strength, God can never own. The mere fruits of the earth He casteth away; He will only reap that corn, the seed of which was sown from heaven, watered by grace, and ripened by the sun of divine love.

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Ever Visited Nairaland While In Church On Sunday? / Greatness In December. / Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.