Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

'spirit Of Just Men Made Perfect' Who Are They? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'spirit Of Just Men Made Perfect' Who Are They? (1746 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / ...my Strength Is Made Perfect... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'spirit Of Just Men Made Perfect' Who Are They? by MightySparrow: 12:36am On Oct 14, 2014
The writer of Book of Hebrews made mention of the composition of the God's family in heaven and on the earth among whom are ' Spirits of just in made perfect' Who are this

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, Hebrews 12: 22 - 23

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Africans So Religious But Have So Many Problems? / Music: How Awesome Is Our God ~ Israel Houghton Ft. Yolanda Adams / What You Must Know Before Accepting Jesus As Your Lord And Personal Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.