Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link (151829 Views)

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by whizqueen(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Excelboi:
Season 3 of the show is not even yet out, talkless of 4. It's only S1 and S2 that's available.
DEVIOUS MAIDS

No info Available

SEASON 1- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Devious-Maids/Season-01/index.html
Oi
SEASON 2 - h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Devious-Maids/Season-02/index.html
Aiite tanks. It was season 3 i wanted to say nt 4
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Excelboi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
spicywax:
Good job people....

Any link for Tyler Perry's "The Haves and The Have Nots"?
THE HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS

Tyler Perry's stage play delivers drama, music and
laughter! Grandma Hattie Mae's family is poor and
struggling to save her home. The Willis family is filthy rich.
When Hattie's daughter, Rose, and son-in-law, Frank, go to
work at the Willis estate, it appears as if their financial
worries are over. But when Mrs. Willis tries to buy Frank's
affections, both families learn that choices often come with
a price.

SEASON 1 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-The%20Haves%20And%20The%20Have%20Nots--3088.htm
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Emmaesty(f): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Excelboi:
Well, here you go. Search no more. Just pick the link for the season you want, and make sure you close the gap in the http link, if not it will show an error.
CASTLE

After a serial killer imitates the plots of his novels,
successful mystery novelist Richard "Rick" Castle gets
permission from the Mayor of New York City to tag along
with an NYPD homicide investigation team for research
purposes.

SEASON 1 - h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Castle/Season-01/index.html

SEASON 2 - h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Castle/Season-02/index.html

SEASON 3 - h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Castle/Season-03/index.html

SEASON 4 - h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Castle/Season-04/index.html

SEASON 5 - h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Castle/Season-05/index.html

SEASON 6 - h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Castle/Season-06/index.html

SEASON 7 - h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Castle/Season-07/index.html
Thanks, it worked
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Emmaesty(f): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sweetie can you do me another favour? Can you post the link for Haven season 4
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by michicko(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Friday night light season 5 pls if u can help me with the series
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Excelboi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Emmaesty:
Sweetie can you do me another favour? Can you post the link for Haven season 4
HAVEN

Plot : A shrewd FBI agent with a lost past who arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine, to solve the murder...
Cast Info : Emily Rose,Lucas Bryant,Eric Balfour,Richard Donat
Genres : Crime, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Runtime : 1 Hour

SEASON 1- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/688310

SEASON 2- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/688328

SEASON 3- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/718635

SEASON 4- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/718673

SEASON 5- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/3113681
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Excelboi(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
michicko:
Friday night light season 5 pls if u can help me with the series
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT

Friday Night Lights is an American television series adapted by Peter Berg, Brian Grazer and David Nevins from a book and film of the same name. During the first three seasons the series detailed events surrounding the Dillon Panthers, a high school football team based in fictional Dillon, Texas, with particular focus given to the team's coach, Eric Taylor (Kyle Chandler) and his family. In the fourth season Taylor took over at East Dillon High School, where he coached the Lions.

SEASON 1- h t t p://www.fztvseries.mobi/files-Friday%20Night%20Lights--1078.htm

SEASON 2- h t t p://www.fztvseries.mobi/files-Friday%20Night%20Lights--2723.htm

SEASON 3- h t t p://www.fztvseries.mobi/files-Friday%20Night%20Lights--2724.htm

SEASON 4- h t t p://www.fztvseries.mobi/files-Friday%20Night%20Lights--1079.htm

SEASON 5- h t t p://www.fztvseries.mobi/files-Friday%20Night%20Lights--1074.htm
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Eberex(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Can you get me the link to download smallville
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Excelboi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

Ted searches for the woman of his dreams in New York City with the help of his four best friends.

SEASON 1- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-01/index.html

SEASON 2- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-02/index.html

SEASON 3- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-03/index.html

SEASON 4- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-04/index.html

SEASON 5- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-05/index.html

SEASON 6- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-06/index.html

SEASON 7- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-07/index.html

SEASON 8- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-08/index.html

SEASON 9- h t t p://o2tvseries.com/How-I-Met-Your-Mother/Season-09/index.html

1 Like

Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Excelboi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eberex:
Can you get me the link to download smallville
SMALLVILLE

SEASON 1 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--131.htm

SEASON 2 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--132.htm

SEASON 3 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--133.htm

SEASON 4 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--134.htm

SEASON 5 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--135.htm

SEASON 6 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--136.htm

SEASON 7 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--137.htm

SEASON 8 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--138.htm

SEASON 9 - h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--584.htm

SEASON 10 -h t t p://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Smallville--983.htm
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Eberex(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sorry but there is another one. HEROES. Can you assist ?
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Excelboi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eberex:
Sorry but there is another one. HEROES. Can you assist ?
Ok, watch this space.
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Excelboi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
HOMELAND

Carrie Mathison, a CIA operations officer, is on probation after carrying out an unauthorized operation in Iraq. As a result, she has been reassigned to the Counter terrorism center. Whilst in Iraq, she was warned that an American prisoner had been turned by Al-Qaeda. When Nicholas Brody, a U.S. Marine Sergeant, is rescued after being held hostage since 2003, she suspects that he is the turned American prisoner. Brody is received home as a war hero, so Carrie goes to any lengths possible, ignoring protocol, to catch him out.

SEASON 1 -h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Homeland/Season-01/index.html

SEASON 2 -h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Homeland/Season-01/index.html

SEASON 3 -h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Homeland/Season-01/index.html

SEASON 4 -h t t p://o2tvseries.com/Homeland/Season-01/index.html
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Emmaesty(f): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Excelboi:
HAVEN

Plot : A shrewd FBI agent with a lost past who arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine, to solve the murder...
Cast Info : Emily Rose,Lucas Bryant,Eric Balfour,Richard Donat
Genres : Crime, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Runtime : 1 Hour

SEASON 1- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/688310

SEASON 2- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/688328

SEASON 3- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/718635

SEASON 4- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/718673

SEASON 5- h t t p://waptvseries.net/video/list/3113681
Thanks but I noticed that season 4 episode 4 is missing
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by khia: 3:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Gud work bro
pls can I get d links of Alligiance season 1
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by pattilious(f): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls can I get a link on drop dead diva season 4
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by yimadanjuma(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2015
plz, i need pirates of the caribean 1-4. Are u guys on whatsapp or facebook ? Let me know.
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Evans123(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
I need the link to download smallville(1-10). Tnks
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Eberex(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Evans123:
I need the link to download smallville(1-10). Tnks

siinging #somebodysaveme grin
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by 2el(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
lalasticlala.
pls do the needful
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by sparksam: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Friday night light season 5 link pls if u can help me with the series
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by mobizze61: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
which browser download video faster on android
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by lamzira: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
please i need the link to download gossip girls series and one tree hills series. thanks
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by GJames(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please can i get the links for:
MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
MEET THE BROWNS: Season 3
THE AMAZING RACE: Season 25

Thank you
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Eberex(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
GJames:
Please can i get the links for:

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE

MEET THE BROWNS: Season 3

THE AMAZING RACE: Season 25

Thank you

i have MIND YOUR LANGUAGE series, but i got it from someone. all episode
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by sparksam: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Friday night light season 5 link pls
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by GJames(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Eberex:

i have MIND YOUR LANGUAGE series, but i got it from someone. all episode
OMG. Please where are you located
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Excelboi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
I will reply all you guys requests.... later
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by Eberex(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2015
GJames:

OMG. Please where are you located

O blimey! A thousand apologies but I'm in lagos.
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by GJames(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eberex:

O blimey! A thousand apologies but I'm in lagos.
Por favorr. We are far apart. Thanks for your concern
Re: Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link by liza207: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hi pls can u give me the link for soul man season 2 and 3. Tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.