Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (154264 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ogagusps3: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2009
The Revolution
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mystikal(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2009
when are d girls coming in?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
dont know wht the whole suspense is all about, no babes in da house, wht a load of shit
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ogagusps3: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
Next week  tongue sad angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ogagusps3: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
The guy from Nigeria is short.
Only 2 girls in the house.WTF,
The girls are so hot. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by keba(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2009
Those girls are into entertainment and are there to advise them. They will leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by diggler(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2009
How are we expected to watch this SAUSAGE fest unfold over the next 91 days.

BB Revolution sucks
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2009
No ladies? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by keba(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2009
That Ghanian dude is really a rastafarian. I think i like him.
Rules have changed, vote for the housemate you want
to be in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by keba(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2009
This is bad market if it's all bone to bone angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
angry angry NO LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ogagusps3: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2009
Those twins dont look too alike. There are some tribal marks that are not similar on both of their faces. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2009
Ladies next week? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by diggler(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
aaah the honeyz r coming in next week, praise be to Allah!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
feel for Quinn, he's d odd one amongst them

with no ladies till next week, wat will d guys do 4 entertainment
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naikky(f): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2009
what number do i send my dstv smart card number to coz i really need 2 watch. plz help
nd i hop smthin can still be done coz i cant view it on my bba channel on dstv.
am so no happy ~sob~sob
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by nellaluv(f): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2009
Even me 2. Dy said text ur smartcard no 2 30333. Done dat but it's still nt accessible. Please help.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by switched(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2009
nellaluv:

Even me 2. Dy said text your smartcard no 2 30333. Done dat but it's still nt accessible. Please help.

Not happening for me too. I've sent the smartcard number to 30333 for days now and my BBA channel still not showing. Even sent them an email as suggested on the customer care line, still waiting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2009
Where is tampico, lawyerchap, Ndi, etc etc?
I used to watch the show from their comments/posts before. . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tglaz(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2009
lets pray the chics come on board like a poster said cuz, angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by blackspade(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2009
[size=16pt]Why are they making it a total cockfest?[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Bisowo(f): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2009
For those who don't have access to the channel 199 yet, you can call customer care on 2703232 or 2703233. Be prepared to spend some money on recharge card, cos those guys can waste time! They will give you further instruction. As for my decoder, when I took it to their Ikeja office this morning, they told me I have to change my remote, cos it just would not go to the BBANi channel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2009
I'm happy i made it on  the first page of the official thread of BBA 4: Revolution.

Though i can't say its gonna be as interesting as advertised. Only 2 ladies and they are coming in Next week, so what are the guys going to be doing for the whole of the first week Drinking?

12guys 2ladies there's gonna be a lot of competition. But i'm afraid not much backstabbing cos guys  aren't very good at that kind of stuff. Well lets just wait and see
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by wales(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2009
naikky:

what number do i send my dstv smart card number to coz i really need 2 watch. plz help
am so no happy ~sob~sob

You can give them a call (DSTV) on 01-270-3232 or 0803-900-3788, with this they will give you a better info.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by koolchicco: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2009
Big Brother Africa? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2009
naikky:

am so no happy ~sob~sob

my dear forget that sms thing, i did it severally and no response.
had to call their customer service and they programmed it for me
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by queen56: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2009
y was dat guy 4rm Ethopia bending like one cripple wen he wan enter house,hope no be hunger sha,make he no worry food yakata 4 bb revolution grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by wales(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2009
But i still find it very hard to belive that BBA 4 is a bone to bone thing, or may be they plan to make the guy's come out been a , GAY.

Anybody in the house have any info on how it's going to be in the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2009
There will be nominations today.More than 1 contestant will leave next week to make room for the ladies(probably 7 ladies).
I hope a nigerian is among the ladies coz d naija guy doesn't look promising.The show will definitely heat up next week.Can't wait!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2009
Kevin, the guy from 9ja is smart and he makes up in intelligence what he lacks in height. He is a friend and I know he will go far. He was in the Next Movie Star House and he did pretty well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tampico(f): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hi y'all! how r u guys doing? Missed u guys TOO much. Sorry I went AWOL on BBA3, but i was bored out of my *&^%%^7
So BBA IV THE REVOLUTION is here, and ive been highly anticipating it, yeah!
My Decoder just developed a fault, so i have to get a new one.I don't have a budget for it this month or next month, so i don't know what I'm gonna do yet as per the updates, but I pray for a miracle!
beeswax:

my dear forget that sms thing, i did it severally and no response.
had to call their customer service and they programmed it for me
Don't waste time, just carry the decoder to the nearest DSTV shop closest to you.Those of u in ikeja, the DSTV shop just opened on my street(Irewole Avenue, off Opebi link), it's bigger, finer, n i pray better.

So I think the proper thing to do without much ado is,
"Let's know the housemates

Hannington    
Age 23
Country Uganda
Hometown Kampala
Occupation Student
Biography Single games shop owner Hannington has a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology. He is most proud of his business achievements and the best advice he received is ‘always follow your heart’. Hannington would love to visit the moon ‘because it’s out of this world’. His hobbies include playing basketball, watching movies, listening to music and swimming.

Itai  
Age 31
Country Zimbabwe
Hometown Mutari
Occupation Student
Biography Student Itai is currently studying towards his Master’s Degree in Peace and Governance. He is a keen public speaker who says his worst habits include stealing glances at himself in the mirror and going round in circles before getting to the point. Itai says that viewers should tune in to Big Brother Revolution to watch him because he is “a peculiar dude with a unique story to tell”. If he won USD 200 000, among other things, he would spend the money on travelling to London, LA, New York and Paris.  

Jeremy    
Age 22
Country Kenya
Hometown Nairobi
Occupation Developer
Biography Mr. University Kenya 2009 winner Jeremy has more than just looks going for him – he’s currently studying towards a BSc Degree in Telecommunication and Information Technology plus accounts. He admires Richard Branson because he makes money doing things that he loves. He is proud to be Kenyan because of the resilience of the people and their ability to move on from hardships. Jeremy entered Big Brother Revolution because it presented him with a chance to do something new and unconventional.

Kaone    
Age 26
Country Botswana
Hometown Kanye
Occupation Principal Youth Officer
Biography Kaone lists his relationship status as “Single – and ok about it”. He studied Communication and International Relations, and he’s currently an intern principal Youth Officer. Kaone has said that once entering The House, the one thing he would miss about the ‘outsisde world’ is doing what he wants, when he wants to. His worst habits are smoking and being unemotional, but he promises Big Brother fans that he’ll keep them on the edge of their seats because “I am the Revolution. ”

Kevin  
Age 27
Country Nigeria
Hometown Jos
Occupation Entertainer
Biography 27- year- old entertainer Kevin has a BA in English Language and has 7 siblings. He’s proud to be Nigerian because Nigerians stand out and survive any situation – “which is why you’ll find a Nigerian almost anywhere. ” A Manchester United fan whose hobbies include rapping, Kevin would like travel to Hollywood to see a movie in the making there. If he wins Big Brother Revolution, Kevin will spend his money on creating an entertainment empire and will share some of it with friends and family who have stood by him.

Leonel    
Age 23
Country Mozambique
Hometown Maputo
Occupation Leonel
Biography Single IT administrator Leonel is proud to be the first Mozambican in Big Brother Africa. He says the best thing about Mozambicans is their kindness and he’s proud of his country for its strong culture. The best advice he ever received was “study hard”, courtesy of his cousin. Leonel is passionate about capoeira and says he’ll miss his capoeira students, his daily routine and his friends most when the Big Brother doors close. Sometimes forgetful, Leonel dislikes false people.

Phil    
Age 25
Country Uganda
Hometown Kampala
Occupation Marketing Consultant
Biography Phil has a BSc in Industrial Chemistry and is single. One of 5 children, he lists his Dad as his role model. Phil enjoys swimming, reading, hanging out with his friends and traveling. He relaxes by watching a great cartoon or reading a good book. Phil would love to visit Venice because he’s amazed by the idea of a city on water. His worst habits are biting his nails and letting his ego get the better of him. Phil says fans should tune in to Big Brother Revolution because “every day I will give them the Revolution they’ve been promised. ”

Quinn  
Age 21
Country South Africa
Hometown Johannesburg
Occupation 1st year Media Diploma Student
Biography 21- year- old Quinn is a single1st year Media Diploma student from Johannesburg. A footballer who has represented his province, he says that Bafana Bafana make him proud to be South African. He’d love to visit Brazil – “the land of the samba” – and says his worst habit is hogging the bathroom. Quinn entered Big Brother Revolution for the experience and to learn more about other African cultures. “The things from the outside world I’ll miss most are Facebook, my cellphone, TV, radio, friends and my mom’s cooking! ”

Teddy  
Age 18
Country Kenya
Hometown Mombasa
Occupation developer
Biography Multi- talented advertising copywriter, voice- over artist and broadcaster Teddy has a BA in International Relations from the United States International University in Nairobi. He says the best thing about Kenyans is their spirit of resilience and rates the Masai Mara as the best place in his country to visit. Pessimists and whiners really irk him, while he says falling in love too quickly is one of his bad habits. Teddy says viewers should watch him because of the unexpected twists he’ll bring to the house and because he’s always entertaining.

Wayoe  
Age 34
Country Ghana
Hometown Accra
Occupation Web developer
Biography A father of 2 girls, LLB student Wayoe lists his greatest achievement in life as making it into the Big Brother house. Wayoe enjoys talk shows and soap operas and lists history books as his favourite type of book. Wayoe is proud of his country because it is the gateway to Africa and says the best thing about Ghanaians is their hospitality. If he wins Big Brother Revolution, he plans to spend the money on his education and profession, his musical talents and for charity.

Yacob  
Age 28
Country Ethiopia
Hometown Addis Ababa
Occupation Assistant Manager
Biography At 6’4”, Yacob is the tallest housemate on Big Brother Revolution. He is an Assistant Manager in a factory and has a BA degree in Communication. He says his bad habits are drinking and smoking and he’d love to visit Brazil because the women are sexy. He likes listening to music, playing basketball and watching TV. Yacob entered Big Brother Revolution for the experience of a lifetime and promises honesty during his time in the house. “I tell it how it is – the fans will see the real Yacob in the house, ” he says.

Edward    
Age 33
Country Namibia
Hometown Windhoek
Occupation Public Relations Officer
Biography Public Relations Officer Edward has 5 sisters and 2 brothers. He’s single – “it’s complicated”, he says and his favourite memory is his mother teaching him everything a father should. “I live by the Oprah Winfrey epithet ‘if you doubt anything, don’t go for it’ and he dislikes inconsiderate people. Having grown up in Sweden, he would love to go back there someday to see his old neighborhood. Edward entered Big Brother for the challenge and the experience and says he would love to take the money back to Namibia.
The twist here, is that Edward is an identical twin.His twin will be isolated, and they will take turns playing in the house, while the other is isolated.the housemates are not allowed to know that they are two of them.Only three can know if a fourth is knows, then the two twins will be automatically evicted.If the can remain anonymous for 4 weeks without getting caught, then the two of them will be allowed to contest for the money, and play side by side.
it's a very nice twist, which i agree will be fun.I have identical twin sisters, n i know the fun they get out of  fooling people.

So there u are!
The housemates so far!
As for the girls, ladies n gentlemen relax. They are coming .BB is doing a guy thing.He is giving the guys the opportunity to size themselves up.U know check out their competition! When the girls eventually come in, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I hope it's not so predictable, like i'm beginning to perceive it. So u know BB is bigger. So it's gonna be a case of us eventually getting 24 housemates,
n therefore 2 housemates will be evicted every week(The guy n girl with the lowest nominations)

or scenario II

12 housemates, 6 guys n 6 girls will be evicted after 2,3 weeks.

Men wateva ( i know 12 r going one way or the other), i just hope we have more drama than BBA 2.
So this is the much i can give for now, pending i get a miracle about my decoder. Till then i might just be a spectator on the thread too cry

Just keeping it real.
Tforever cool

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by KNUCKLES50: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
Guys/Ladies plz which station broadcast/show the BBA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.