Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Check Out How I Use #500 To Win 9829 Naira In Football Betting With Four Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out How I Use #500 To Win 9829 Naira In Football Betting With Four Matches (729 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How I Use #500 To Win 9829 Naira In Football Betting With Four Matches by donrichdavid: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
I saw it Coming and i thank God that i followed my instincts and i played two tickets and one came out clean and one was close because Locomotive Moscow messed it up!
I would have made a lot of money yesterday! I have been in this game for like six years befor any Naija betting site and i have learned through the hard way and i will not like you to miss it, just follow my lead and do some other research on your own, you i will be make a lot of money playing football betting! always come to my blog every day and every week to learn how to play this game like expert.
Very soon i will release my articles that will teach you guys how to play football betting and I will also like to share ideas with you guys on this blog because we all need a team work to make money from online betting!
Click this link to check the 4 matches that paid me at http://okobet..com/2014/11/check-out-how-i-use-500-to-win-9829.html
Re: Check Out How I Use #500 To Win 9829 Naira In Football Betting With Four Matches by xlextj: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
.......ur own small, in d last EUROPA I staked 100naira on 21 games with 1.5 odds to all d games......I smile to d bank d followin with 53,980naira only.....

1 Like

Re: Check Out How I Use #500 To Win 9829 Naira In Football Betting With Four Matches by donrichdavid: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
That's cool that's the reason why I created that blog so that all of us can make that money together with team work! Did you share the idea with people? I dont think so! Imaging if you shared that. Well what i shared on my blog is what I won just yesterday not the one I have been winning because I have won 700 USD 1500 USD etc in one ticket before naija sites start talking online betting and beside most of time I play big money so i don't play risk ticked much!
xlextj:
.......ur own small, in d last EUROPA I staked 100naira on 21 games with 1.5 odds to all d games......I smile to d bank d followin with 53,980naira only.....

(1) (Reply)

Football Fan Sets Exam For Girlfriend About His Club Arsenal / Okagbare Reveals Winning Secret / Pic!!! How True Is This?...:lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.