Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (35328 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
annie93:
Haba I was not happy when I saw this....yes I agree the guy do drugs yes yes yes and drugs aint cool to do we know...buh wat da hell are they saying...dey wanna kill a brother cus of this...after they left him in the prison since 2012 ,haba that's crazy...now the question is do they treat their brothers over there, that way?you see nigeria need to step up..in nigeria we wud just let go..sometimes I read about stories on how this piple treat we piple..like they better than us..they don't treat us well buh we do treat them well....I bet if its abt dem brothers over there they wud look for a way to sort it out..buh now ......no they wanna end a nigga's life that aint cool...don't get me wrong piple...drugs aint gud don't do drugs buh still ..ending this guy's life is not cool we don't treat them that way..

obey the laws or face the time, he aint the only poor nigga we have in nigeria

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Edusouls(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
igbo kwenu, igbo's sentenced to death here and there, in various countries of the world, na only igbo's travel abroad in the whole nigeria, the pathetic tribe in nigeria has dented his whole image, home and abroad due their madness for money, in a land where everybody wants to be rich, the damm poor,the villager, the palm wine tapper, the dumb headed, the student, mechanics,plumbers,wealthers, tennagers, even the cripple wants to be a millionaire..is unfortunate that igbo's re not that wise, but they claim to be the wisest..

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by echidi: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
cryPPl just feel its part of there profession to take life at will......wen the can't give life to an. Ant self.....when the forget only God. Is d giver. And. Taker of life..........
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by opeeddy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
May God punish those nonentitity blaming Muhammadu Buhari for wanted to get rid of drug barons from Nigeria during his 18months regime if they don't travel to Malaysia to set free their disgraced brother from ridiculous death.

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by ZUBY77(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Nawa ioo

Y dis man wan tarnish our image

What image?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by plutto44: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
hmmmm igbo man
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by pfrank: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeria should rise up ,and stood with d house of assembly dat no nation has the right to execute our citizen . It is right time d house of assembly should pass the law dat no nation has d right to sentence our citizer to dealth in any form of death, rather them should be bring back home for home judgement.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by custom1sed13: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
We Ibos just love denting the countries image. If we are not kidnapping or doing baby factory, we will be transporting hard drugs. Sad

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by chat2deen(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wonder why we can't respect other ppls law and customs, it's stated clearly on the visa, may God guide us all,amen.

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by slimstanakacns(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Did I hear u say our image? Bro no more image left in this country-just keep ur head straight as an individual instead of bringing ruin to urself n ur family.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by eledacedar(f): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
That's bad..Nigeria would do no such thing if a foreigner was caught in did same act..why do other nations threat our citizens Dis bad

I understand they have existing laws that any1 caught traffiking drugs into their country is to be killed if found guilty. In short, any1 carrying drugs into Malaysia has already gambled with his/her life.
The choice of death penalty is to serve as maximum deterrent yet Nigerians are the highest nationals killed in Asian countries for drug trafficking.

When in Rome, behave like Romans.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by IGBOSON1: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just wondering how this thread got to the front page so fast, while the one i posted the other day of another Igbo -but this time doing us proud- was almost as quiet as a graveyard; i say 'almost' because there were actually two peeps (a Yoruba and Fulani) that helped give the thread some traction when they got into an argument with me, demanding to know why i started the thread in the first place, and inferring that Ndigbo brag too much! Of course now something negative about an Igbo guy has been posted (and sent straight to the front page at near speed of light), these same peeps are nowhere to be found to equally demand to know why something negative on Ndigbo is given such unwarranted oxygen of publicity, and to accuse the xenophobic twats on here making abusive posts of being juvenile prats!

https://www.nairaland.com/2010799/nigerian-emerges-first-black-councillor

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by eledacedar(f): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
pfrank:
Nigeria should rise up ,and stood with d house of assembly dat no nation has the right to execute our citizen . It is right time d house of assembly should pass the law dat no nation has d right to sentence our citizer to dealth in any form of death, rather them should be bring back home for home judgement.

Sorry to disappoint u bro. Those laws can't stand. Educate yourself more on what sovereignty of a nation means.

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
eledacedar:

I understand they have existing laws that any1 caught traffiking drugs into their country is to be killed if found guilty. In short, any1 carrying drugs into Malaysia has already gambled with his/her life.
The choice of death penalty is to serve as maximum deterrent yet Nigerians are the highest nationals killed in Asian countries for drug trafficking.

When in Rome, behave like Romans.
u av a valid point but the rate at which Nigerians die at foreign lands seems alarming cos even if a white man kills a Nigeria here in our land, he gets taken baq to his country where he myt go free..its funny how Nigerian lives ain't valued at all in d foreign lands..
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by belzabull(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
custom1sed13:
We Ibos just love denting the countries image. If we are not kidnapping or doing baby factory, we will be transporting hard drugs. Sad
Not only Igbos, we yorubas also embarass our country Nigeria, If we are not doing internet fraud, credit card scam or engaging in terrorism, then we are busy jumping fence in the white house.

I weep for my people, look at my uncle baba suwe excreating hard drugs after he was caught embarassed embarassed

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by eledacedar(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
then why Nigerian law come be like indomie

I wonder o shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by oduaboy1: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
What an industrious ibbo man grin grin grin grin
Christmas is coming,More Igbos are becoming desperate
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
eledacedar:

I wonder o shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Lolzz..Nigeria mata strong shaa
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
belzabull:
Not only Igbos, we yorubas also embarass our country Nigeria, If we are not doing doing internet fraud, credit card scam or engaging in terrorism, thenm we are jumping white house fence.

I weep for my people, look at my uncle baba suwe excreating hard drugs after he was caught embarassed embarassed
tah! There was no hard drug in his system ..
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
PenSniper:

My arsenal is loaded. .
....Dude go get a life...if you have one then you should be busy tending to it...

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by custom1sed13: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Just wondering how this thread got to the front page so fast, while the one i posted the other day of another Igbo -but this time doing us proud- was almost as quiet as a graveyard; i say 'almost' because there were actually two peeps (a Yoruba and Fulani) that helped give the thread some traction when they got into an argument with me, demanding to know why i started the thread in the first place, and inferring that Ndigbo brag too much! Of course now something negative about an Igbo guy has been posted (and sent straight to the front page at near speed of light), these same peeps are nowhere to be found to equally demand to know why something negative on Ndigbo is given such unwarranted oxygen of publicity, and to accuse the xenophobic twats on here making abusive posts of being juvenile prats!

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by eledacedar(f): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
u av a valid point but the rate at which Nigerians die at foreign lands seems alarming cos even if a white man kills a Nigeria here in our land, he gets taken baq to his country where he myt go free..its funny how Nigerian lives ain't valued at all in d foreign lands..

U also are right when it comes to value of life. The truth is that as a country, we don't value the lives of our citizens living within Nigeria. That will make it hard for any country to value lives of our citizens.

There are numerous examples ranging from police accidental discharge to army brutality on civilians. Most advanced countries would not let anyone in uniform go scot free without reprimand for such actions without proper scrutiny.

It's only when our govt and its agencies show value for Nigerian citizens living within our borders that others would follow suit.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by komek(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Does he not have a kidney to sell instead of doing drugs in Malaysia? Drug dealing is a no - go -area in the Asian world. They ones hanged a Nigeria footballer who was cut with drugs in one of the Asian countries back then.

Anyway, RIP in advance.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by belzabull(f): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
tah! There was no hard drug in his system ..
My brother what shall it profit you to deny the truth. The problem with my yoruba brothers is that we hate the truth and think we are better than igbos. Ok, remember soka evil forest in ibadan? tell me why we yorubas are cannibals. Even our alphas deal in human parts and our fathers even molest our daughters.

Its a shame, i weep for my people embarassedembarassed

Please dont quote me again if you cant say the truth undecided

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by monex(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
KoroHeavy:
well this is not unexpected. this is not news.

He is a successful businessman and co-owner of Lagos
lol tribalist

but coded one at least
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by venivedivici(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
See Wetin GEJ don cause. . .

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
IGBOSON1:

Eh, la conspilacy theoly la grin

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
belzabull:
My brother what shall it profit you to deny the truth. The problem with my yoruba brothers is that we hate the truth and think we are better than igbos. Ok, remember soka evil forest in ibadan? tell me why we yorubas are cannibals. Even our alphas deal in human parts and our fathers even molest our daughters.

Its a shame, i weep for my people embarassedembarassed

Please dont quote me again if you cant say the truth undecided
comot there joor..I ain't Igbo neither am I a Yoruba man..am jxt replying u with d facts I got from d news..anyways ,no need to argue with u..later bros

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by IGBOSON1: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
custom1sed13:
[s][/s]

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nice pic!......You inferring i should cry you a river abi? wink

But i thought you said you're 'Ibo'? undecided
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by belzabull(f): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
comot there joor..I ain't Igbo neither am I a Yoruba man..am jxt replying u with d facts I got from d news..anyways ,no need to argue with u..later bros
ok bro, at least you know the truth, thank you
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by leonshom(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:
How has his greed benefited him? Those who lured him are out add free men enjoying their lives while he's about to be executed. This is what my people call "Akoni ni ijo kin fun ni lese ijo" i.e. the dance trainer never gives you the legs to dance with.
And how did u know he was lured into it?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
KoroHeavy:
well this is not unexpected. this is not news.

He is a successful businessman and co-owner of Lagos

correction.. he is LAGOS

Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) / Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife / Court Remands Mompha In Prison Custody Over N33 Billion Fraud

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50