Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (35338 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
blasterman:

They do it to serve as example to others and also to tell ppl to desist but as you know nigerians are more stubborn than goats
hmmm..if days how their law puts it no wahala..Law is Law..Orders is Orders!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Get rich quick or die trying
I heard they cut off their joysticks first before they kill them
RIP
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by abubkhr: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
nagoma:

Rescue ? Please don't add insult to the injured Chibok parents.

Well is just a thought. After all them too will soon be rescued (Chibok Girls) from those evil people, and as a president is part of my responsibility to ensure citizens safety first before me.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by wayne4loan: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
SilentCrescendo:
Methapethamine....
a conspiracy theorist/psychologist would say this is the effect watching Breaking Bad has on people..

lol ah swear after watching that show I was inspired but I no get liver.. gringrin grin

#Heisenberg
boss u are a fan of the greatest tv series ever made ! ...... Breakbad was LLLegendarry (in banny stinson voice)
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Samabu07(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wasted!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by fapcrook(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
IYANGBALI:
labe re,o kan kere ni grin
Iya u wont stop making me laugh shey? Kilo kere o?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by JayJustus(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
That's bad..Nigeria would do no such thing if a foreigner was caught in dis same act..why do other nations threat our citizens Dis bad

not true...I've seen many Pakistanis at kirikiri for drug trafficking...even one was caught late last year...BTW, here in Msia the drug smugglers from Nigeria have reduced totally but the inmates here are more than the ones on the streets...this drug thing is why Thailand also banned Nigerians from applying for tourist visa from Msia...issokay their generation will all be killed and then a new face of Nigeria will come up...GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by hansad: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
KoroHeavy:
well this is not unexpected. this is not news.

He is a successful businessman and co-owner of Lagos
SW owns Lagos. Any persons living in Lagos but whose ancestors were not from SW before Nigeria was formed are strangers, not co-owners of Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by IYANGBALI: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
fapcrook:
Iya u wont stop making me laugh shey? Kilo kere o?
oko grin
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Elan83(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Edusouls:
igbo kwenu, igbo's sentenced to death here and there, in various countries of the world, na only igbo's travel abroad in the whole nigeria, the pathetic tribe in nigeria has dented his whole image, home and abroad due their madness for money, in a land where everybody wants to be rich, the damm poor,the villager, the palm wine tapper, the dumb headed, the student, mechanics,plumbers,wealthers, tennagers, even the cripple wants to be a millionaire..is unfortunate that igbo's re not that wise, but they claim to be the wisest..
God punish u & ur ancestors! hopeless twart!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Elan83(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Edusouls:
igbo kwenu, igbo's sentenced to death here and there, in various countries of the world, na only igbo's travel abroad in the whole nigeria, the pathetic tribe in nigeria has dented his whole image, home and abroad due their madness for money, in a land where everybody wants to be rich, the damm poor,the villager, the palm wine tapper, the dumb headed, the student, mechanics,plumbers,wealthers, tennagers, even the cripple wants to be a millionaire..is unfortunate that igbo's re not that wise, but they claim to be the wisest..
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by hansad: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
.... And the surest way for SW to cement the notion that SW owns Lagos is to not delay anymore to declare the much touted Oduduwa Republic, Or what is SW waiting for?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
wayne4loan:
boss u are a fan of the greatest tv series ever made ! ...... Breakbad was LLLegendarry (in banny stinson voice)
I'd go with 'The Wire', 'Mad men`, heck even 'The Sopranos'. The final episodes of Breaking Bad were anti-climatic and a huge letdown.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by yemivictor: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Nawa ioo

Y dis man wan tarnish our image

Someone's life is at stake and you're concerned about our image being tarnished? Lord have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by chaberry(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
raymondinc:
Why is't that the igbos are always embarking on a desparate measures whenever it comes to money I'm so bittered about this because they are dragging the name of this country to mud. Must it always be an Igbo man or a woman? God forbid!
Was it also an igbo man who married his daughter just to acquaire UK visa for her?

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by hollandis(f): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is bad for adidas market ,why is he wearing adidas
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by BinghiNya(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
95 percent of Igbos are criminals, they are as stubborn as goats,igbo kwenu, being sentenced to death since 33BC

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Ezevajina: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2014
akins56:
Den tribal warriors and Generals are charging their battery!,,leme take a VVIP seat!
Which tribe is this drug trafficking man?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by pablus: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2014
wow you people never learn o. sentenced to death
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 26, 2014
JayJustus:

not true...I've seen many Pakistanis at kirikiri for drug trafficking...even one was caught late last year...BTW, here in Msia the drug smugglers from Nigeria have reduced totally but the inmates here are more than the ones on the streets...this drug thing is
why Thailand also banned Nigerians from applying for tourist visa from Msia...issokay their generation will all be killed and then a new face of Nigeria will come up...GOD BLESS NIGERIA
God Bless NIGERIA!

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Richtronix(m): 3:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Another IGBOTIC felon... these creeps like money way too much - the East always tarnishes the country as drug barons
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by biznessben(m): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2014
That's bad..Nigeria would do no such thing if a foreigner was caught in dis same act..why do other nations threat our citizens Dis bad.

It's their law even in Singapore it is clearly stated on the card u fill upon arrival at their airport.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 26, 2014
But these fellows going to Malaysia to traffic/peddle drug should know that the laws in Malaysia states that drug trafficking (dada) accrues an irreversible death sentence, regardless of race or creed. How sad.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by cooltola(m): 4:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by InvertedHammer: 4:25am On Nov 26, 2014
john403:
Its their law, I hope this will serve as a deterrent to .

\
Don't be surprised that someone, somewhere reading this news is still packaging his consignment with the belief that "getting caught" is not his portion.

Maybe one babalawo or pastor don rub something for him body under the false promise that he will go "Baba Suwe" in custody.

SMH

/
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by kodyx(f): 5:06am On Nov 26, 2014
The quest of being a big boy ends here. All the flashy cars and big houses you wan owned,go hang with you.What a wasted life..
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by emmabest2000(m): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2014
msmon:
A 35 year old Nigerian man was sentenced to death today November 25th by a Malaysian High Court for trafficking in 251.66 gm of methapethamine.

Abuchi Ngwoke, was arrested in May 2012 at a Malaysian airport. He had swallowed the drugs.

The High court judge described Ngwoke's testimony about swallowing gemstones in Nigeria before traveling to Malaysia as absurd. A date is yet to be set for his execution.

Details to follow...

Source: http:///psL2c6oW8G
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/11/nigerian-sentenced-to-death-in-malaysia.html
RIP in advance dude

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by rabimlomo: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2014
annie93:
Haba I was not happy when I saw this....yes I agree the guy do drugs yes yes yes and drugs aint cool to do we know...buh wat da hell are they saying...dey wanna kill a brother cus of this...after they left him in the prison since 2012 ,haba that's crazy...now the question is do they treat their brothers over there, that way?you see nigeria need to step up..in nigeria we wud just let go..sometimes I read about stories on how this piple treat we piple..like they better than us..they don't treat us well buh we do treat them well....I bet if its abt dem brothers over there they wud look for a way to sort it out..buh now ......no they wanna end a nigga's life that aint cool...don't get me wrong piple...drugs aint gud don't do drugs buh still ..ending this guy's life is not cool we don't treat them that way..
?It's their law and their land. The law is clearly stated and if after reading all the warnings, he still went ahead, If he truly did it, then he deserves it. Countries with such harsh drug laws, like Saudi have reduced crime rates.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Christmasdon(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2014
Lies !innit.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by rbjimoh: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
KoroHeavy:
well this is not unexpected. this is not news.

He is a successful businessman and co-owner of Lagos
. His forefather was the Oba of Lagos. Civil war drove them eastward
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Captaincue(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Boiz!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by blaqoracle: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2014
SuperMartins:
That's bad..Nigeria would do no such thing if a foreigner was caught in dis same act..why do other nations threat our citizens Dis bad
he is not a nigerian, he is a biafran.

Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) / Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife / Court Remands Mompha In Prison Custody Over N33 Billion Fraud