Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Please Vote For Tayo, The Naija Rep For BBA Hotshot. This - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Vote For Tayo, The Naija Rep For BBA Hotshot. This (808 Views)

Big Brother Hotshot Shower Time / BBA Hotshot:- It Time For Esther And Co Showing- Shower Hour / Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Vote For Tayo, The Naija Rep For BBA Hotshot. This by mamamummy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please let us all vote for Tayo. Send Tayo to 34350 with any Nigerian Network. Also send Tayo to +2783142100414 so he can also get the Rest Of Africa votes. You can also vote from outside Nigeria with your country code (ask me if you are not aware of the codes please). If you live outside Africa please send Tayo to the Rest Of Africa no Above (+2783142100414). Let us do this for our lovely rep please. God bless you as you vote.
Re: Please Vote For Tayo, The Naija Rep For BBA Hotshot. This by gbengarock: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Vote For Tayo, The Naija Rep For BBA Hotshot. This by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Can I send more than 1ce.will it be valid and hope dts
Actually tayo's voting number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Vote For Tayo, The Naija Rep For BBA Hotshot. This by mamamummy(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank you guys. Yes you can send up to 100 times with a particular line for the week. You can confirm the code at the mnet official site. www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download Movies On Youtube? Som1 Help! / The Empire Returns / 50 Amazing Facts About Chuck Norris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.