Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Empire Returns - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Empire Returns (803 Views)

Zee World's King Of Hearts Returns For Season Two June 2018 Teasers / Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series / Empire Season 2 Episode 1&2: Download Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Empire Returns by raysville(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
I guess you know that the #Empire is the biggest show on TV? Are you set and ready for the next season of Empire? Welcome back to the "LYONS" den. The new season debuts Empire returns Wednesday, Sept. 23, at 9/8c.

Source Raysville: http://raysville..com/2015/08/the-empire-returns.html

Re: The Empire Returns by 48noble(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
D
Re: The Empire Returns by sholay2011(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm always feeling Cookie Taraji P. Henson. cool
Re: The Empire Returns by Forwetinnah: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeeeep!! Can't wait!! Let's see what Booboo kitty and her bunch of Amateurs have in store for Lucious. I know Cookey will foil their plans...that woman can't betray her husband.
Re: The Empire Returns by duduade: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Yeeeep!! Can't wait!! Let's see what Booboo kitty and her bunch of Amateurs have in store for Lucious. I know Cookey will foil their plans...that woman can't betray her husband.
Pouting lips.... BOOBOO KITTY.......
Re: The Empire Returns by duduade: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Pouting lips.... BOOBOO KITTY....... LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Shanara Chronicles / Short Vfx Film.... Its Freaking Amazing / Mind Blowing Movies You MUST Not Fail To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.