Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,812 members, 7,824,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You (1228 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School ?? / Give Buhari A Nickname! / If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by chefremy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
well mine was longitude because am the tallest in the class...share yours and let see.
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by henryvirus(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Was called 'virus' cuz i wiped out virus from some computers belonging to d school.
I still bear it.
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Jennydoris(f): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Orobo or fatima...I don't need to tell you why.
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by chefremy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jennydoris:
Orobo or fatima...I don't need to tell you why.
why now?
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Jennydoris(f): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
chefremy:
why now?

Why what? wink
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by chefremy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jennydoris:

Why what? wink
why dont you want to tell us
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by falconey(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
"General" because am bossy
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by liljboy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
pharaoh
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Junior High: Opera Mini, Yiyan
Senior High:prof, Archimedes
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Pr0ton: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
I was popularly called virus, even by my principal, vice principals and many other staffs. And that's because I hacked phones and performed many other amazing tricks.

And there's this girl we used to call anti-virus grin Not really "anti" wink
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by hardeiluxie: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mine was kukuru bilisi alujonu bakingo
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by CJPresh(f): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2014
Mine was Koloba a.k.a Kolly Kolly undecided
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Funniez: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Mine was Akpos cus they say am too funny
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Joshkid(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mine ws "Mr.Beans"... coz ah ws So funny
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by PHAYOL81: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dey call me 'Ori kan body' meaning big head bt believ m,d opposite is d case.#dey just bn sarcastic#
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by boombay(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
They called me fuku embarassed
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by lilcutie8916(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
I was called ragzy. Coz my surname is Ogar and we had a habit then of pronoucing words backwards. My surname pronounced backwards was rago which meant sheep in hausa so they remixed it to ragzy. Till date most people don't know how I came about that nickname
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Lawrence14: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
I was called All stars because I wear all stars, I was named agbado because I buy corn after schl (still love it).#lol right
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Lawrence14: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
I was called All stars because I wore all stars, I was named agbado because I buy corn after schl (still love it).#lol right
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by philo3(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
wait lemme contact my principal nd ask✌
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by Agybabe(f): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Smallie because I was the youngest.
Re: In Your Highschool Days What Was The Nickname Given To You by IamLEGEND1: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2014
goat, bcoz i too stuborn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[Testimony] How An Infinix Phone Saved My Poultry Business / Funny Wedding Photo Of The Year / When Your ATM Card Is Missing And ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.