Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. (2560 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Fake Miracle By A Popular Nigerian Priest Caught On Camera + Must Watch Video + / Photo Of A Nigerian Priest With An AK-47 Rifle At Mass. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by scarred9jan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Father Gratien Alabi, 39, was being investigated over the disappearance of a local woman when cops found the X-rated images.

A police spokesman said: "He had somehow managed to persuade them to provide him with naked pictures. We are looking at his email traffic to find out what tricks he used."

Alabi's computer was full of the snaps and was seized following his arrest in connection with the disappearance of Guerrina Piscaglia, 36, from her home in the area of Ca Raffaello near the central town of Arezzo last May.

The woman's husband Mirko Alessandrini, 40, has organised a massive search for his missing wife, and police reportedly moved to arrest and question the priest after a threatening text message was found on the missing woman's mobile phone.

Sent from the a device belonging to Father Gratien Alabi, it warned her that talking poorly about a priest is something that she should avoid doing in the future.

Ms Piscaglia's family believe she may have been killed because she knew something about the priest's activities, which prompted him to arrange for her to be disposed of.

Police have so far declined to comment on the speculation.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/411558/Gratien-Alabi-priest-nuns-missing-woman

Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by Kimmo(f): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
I want to laugh, but it might be inappropriate.
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by DickDastardly(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Seun put this on front page for those stupid husbands allowing their wives get too close to this Men of Dogs! angry

Quote me if you are a bastard! cool
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by TDstarr: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
front page plss
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
the devil will take the blame
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Where are the pics na
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by brainzdh(m): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2014
No pics?
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by mistabiola: 3:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Uhuhu
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Did he also tell them to bend down with bottom up while unclad ? just wanted to know noni !
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by Nutase: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
cry
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by olagockay(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2014
I guess he remembered YOLO!
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by delishpot: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2014
When he was miss behaving he did not know that he was a so called priest. when it was time to reap his reward he remembered that he was a priest and should reap the reward of a good man. Shiooor. Why must churches have priests even. Nuns I understand but priests? Something must be missing there.
Re: Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. by missdebs(f): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2014
human being will be human beings, weda catholic,pentecostal,boko haram

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Had An Attack Today / I Need A Good Man Of God. / Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.