Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! (1904 Views)

SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience / Partake In The Best Financial Opportunity This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Edigrows: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
As we may know, the D-day is near, Blackfriday is 28th of Nov. 2014.
BlackFriday was initiated by Westerners it's the day they do Plenty of Shopping becos all Prices of Products is 50% Off, or even 70% only for that Short period of time. And its once a year, if you buy BB at 30k, on BlackFriday you will get dat same BB for 15K.
Unbelievable but real!... Some of us Nigerians who are already are Familiar with this Once-in-year opportunity also use the chance to do plenty shopping.
Going thru this Post >>>> http://www.editweaks.com/2014/11/blackfriday-konga-yakata-nigerias.html
You can see Konga and even Jumia Online Shopping Mall is doing BlackFriday

U know we Naija like cheap things, No dulling.... I don dey even load my wallet ... grin
So who else will partake in BlackFriday this year
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by pweedyuz(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don dey wait for d day like how noah wait for water to dry.
I love black fridays.
Nd its close to christmas

my frnd buys evrithing he gives to d gf on black friday
Bday gift,aniversary,valentine e.t.c, stores it in his box nd saves it for d coming year.
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Edigrows: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
See? it saves alot! and helps to buy more... d guy na Sharp guy grin
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Adwexky(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
What is fixed date for Black Friday?
And pls. when is the duration, does it exceed Normal 24hrs?
Edigrows:
As we may know, the D-day is near, Blackfriday is 28th of Nov. 2014.

BlackFriday was initiated by Westerners it's the day they do Plenty of Shopping becos all Prices of Products is 50% Off, or even 70% only for that Short period of time. And its once a year, if you buy BB at 30k, on BlackFriday you will get dat same BB for 15K.
Unbelievable but real!... Some of us Nigerians who are already are Familiar with this Once-in-year opportunity also use the chance to do plenty shopping.
Going thru this Post >>>> http:///blackfridaynigeria
You can see Konga and Jumia Online Shopping Mall is doing BlackFriday

U know we Naija like cheap things, No dulling.... I don dey even load my wallet ... grin
So who else will partake in BlackFriday this year
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Edigrows: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2014
its beginning officially on 28th nov. it is only for 24hours but more days will be added coz of more ppl dat want to order.
Adwexky:
What is fixed date for Black Friday?
[b]And pls. when is the duration, does it exceed Normal 24hrs?
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by missdebs(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2014
already sent some cash to my fam in d UK......time to par-they!
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2014
missdebs:
already sent some cash to my fam in d UK......time to par-they!

did he accept the money?
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Edigrows: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2014
iamchiddy:

did he accept the money?
why wont they smiley its for blackfriday na
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Edigrows:

why wont they smiley its for blackfriday na

So they can't buy it for you for free? tufiakwa! Londoners and their stinginess since 1800BC.
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Edigrows: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
iamchiddy:

So they can't buy it for you for free? tufiakwa! Londoners and their stinginess since 1800BC.
LOL... u misunderstood, the lady sent cash to her family to do BlackFriday shopping, when you shop online, delivery is surely for free
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
If i buy something on
jumia /konga, will it be delivered free of charge to me ?
Am in owerri
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Edigrows: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
francleanflexy:
If i buy something on
Am in owerri
yes boss... they do nationwide delivery .... except in parts of d country like sambisa forest
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by DoroMega: 3:23am On Nov 27, 2014
francleanflexy:
If i buy something on
Am in owerri

Yes oh, so far it is above 5k. Konga has started theirs already, now is the time to enjoy great discounts.
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2014
DoroMega:

Yes oh, so far it is above 5k. Konga has started theirs already, now is the time to enjoy great discounts.
i just visited konga. com, i didn't see any price reduction
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by iykofias(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2014
francleanflexy:

because blackfriday gat notin 2do in naija market
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by DoroMega: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
francleanflexy:

They have a special page for it, the link is at doromega.com
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
DoroMega:

They have a special page for it, the link is at doromega.com
i've gone thru the link. Stil i dont see any difference in price.
I will have to wait till tomorrow
Re: How Many Of Us Here Will Partake In Blackfriday Shopping?!!! by Edigrows: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
francleanflexy:

i've gone thru the link. Stil i dont see any difference in price.
I will have to wait till tomorrow
have you checked the link in the OP?
Like you said, its officially BLACKFRIDAY 2mao.---- 50% ... even 70% discounts on most products you buy. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase Business / Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! / Get FREE Airtime Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.