Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents (20202 Views)

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market / CBN New Forex Policy Fails To Excite Foreign Investors / Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Afro3: 6:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Ceddi Plaza Abuja, Nigeria experienced excellent shoppers' enthusiasm and patronage yesterday 11th March 2016 as SPAR opened it's store there. There was barely space to shuttle through into the store and within as shoppers were at the entrance even before it opened. The passages were all blocked due to people striving to be the first to get into the store.  SPAR recorded an excellent opening. It was indeed a spectacle. It was obvious that the residents of Abuja missed having the store there and were thrilled to have it open. Present to welcome and cheer up the crowd was football legend and former UN Ambassador John Fashanu. His celebrity face and charismatic/friendly personality enthralled the crowd. Also present was Ace Television Personality and Peace/Tourism Ambassador Rachel Bakam. Whose vibrant presenting skills came through as she related with the buyers creating more fun and colour.

In line with its global vision and mission to serve Nigerians at various regions of the Country with the best quality products and services, SPAR, the largest chain of hypermarket stores in Nigeria was pleased to launch  its new store in Ceddi Plaza in the capital city of Abuja. SPAR in Ceddi Plaza has a wide spread of products, ranging from Grocery, Bakery, Butchery, Fruits & Vegetables, Hot Meals, Wine & Spirits, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Consumer Electronics, Large and Small Home Appliances, Mobile Phones, Laptops & Tablets, Perfumes, Watches & Jewellery.

According to its Company’s spokesperson John Goldsmith, SPAR store in Ceddi Plaza was conceived and designed to cater to the various shopping needs of the aspiring people of Abuja. The product assortment of over 12,000 items were hand-picked by SPAR to meet the various needs of all consumers. He added, “SPAR as a hypermarket brand, takes cognizance of the various kind of shopping missions and adapts its products and services in respect of Choice, Quality, Service and Value to translate the entire shopping experience into a World Class One.”

Shoppers and quality enthusiasts in Abuja can now experience the goodness of fresh products, food and groceries, fantastic meals, household goods and appliances, fashion and beauty items and lots more at the most competitive prices.

SPAR is rolled out amazing offers to create the hype and excitement around the store launch. First 500 customers spending N 3000 and above were being rewarded with bag full of freebies. 

Company spokesmen added, “SPAR is the only retail chain in Nigeria with Shopper Loyalty Program called SPAR Reward Card. The members of the Reward Card program enjoy Reward Points on every shopping. Shoppers accumulate the Reward points, which in turn can be redeemed against purchase of any item from SPAR. Reward Cards can be used in any SPAR store across Nigeria to Earn and Redeem Reward Points.” As a part of the launch offer, SPAR is offering FIVE times Reward Points on first 3 days of the launch. Shoppers gets instant benefit with easy enrolment in to the SPAR Reward Card Program.

Continuing with the legacy of product and service innovation, SPAR has recently launched Easy Monthly Installment Payment scheme under SPAR Pay Easy. Company Spokesman added that given the economic scenario, SPAR wanted to make purchase of consumer durables easy with SPAR Pay Easy Scheme. Under the Pay Easy Scheme, customers can buy consumer electronics, home appliances, laptops, mobiles, home and office furniture and have a choice of paying over Three, Six, Nine or Twelve month period. The easy payment scheme is open for any individual employed or self-employed or any business organization. 

SPAR International has franchised the brand to Artee Group for Nigerian operations. SPAR Hypermarket stores with over 22,000 m2 of retail space spreading across 8 stores serves over 5 million shoppers annually. Apart from Ceddi Plaza, SPAR stores are located in Victoria Island, Lekki, Maryland Ikeja, MMA2, Abuja Wuse II and Port Harcourt.

Over the past 27 years, Artee Group has grown from a very humble beginning to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerate in Nigeria. Today, Artee Groups’ business spreads from retail to real estate to shopping malls to manufacturing. With a wide portfolio of brands such as Park n Shop, SPAR, Port Harcourt Mall, Calabar Mall, Enugu Mall, Splash, Babyshop, Lifestyle under the retail space and Casade Table Water as well as Millennium Interiors under the Manufacturing space, Artee Group caters to the various needs & aspirations of Nigerian consumers.

SPAR Hypermarket’s footprint is all set to spread further across the country in the near future. According to company sources, a large number of new stores are in the pipeline, and are in various stages of progress, right from the drawing board to brick and mortar. Very soon, places like Calabar, Enugu, Asaba, and many more cities across Nigeria will start experiencing world class shopping. Apart from new geographies, SPAR will also strengthen its presence in the existing cities of Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.

About SPAR 
SPAR in Nigeria is a part of an international retail chain originating from Holland. SPAR, a Dutch multinational retail chain has global presence in 43 countries across 4 continents with over 12,500 stores. Apart from Nigeria, SPAR boast of its presence in Angola, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Mauritius, Mozambique. Namibia, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United kingdom, Zambia, Zimbabwe to name a few.

In order to win free shopping vouchers, go on instagram and follow @Rachelbakam as the following days will open up such opportunities. This is because Amb. Rachel Bakam will show you what actually happened during the store opening even while celebrating SPAR'S success as one of THE TOP TRENDING BRANDS in Nigeria on television programme TRENDS & RACHEL (T&R). 

Abuja welcomes SPAR in the heart

http://leadership.ng/entertainment/509544/fashanu-others-excite-abuja-residents-spar-shopping-extravaganza

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by boboLIL(m): 6:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Glory glory man united

My team should emulate a team like bayern munich dis nyt oh....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Afro3: 6:12am On Mar 17, 2016
More

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Afro3: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2016
See
@abujapress

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Afro3: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Continue

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by bdemix(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2016
grin

9 Likes

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by lohresloco: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2016
very nice
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by DrObum(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Who get bubble gum
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by kceewhyte(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Who SPAR help? undecided

4 Likes

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by gbens2000(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Too long.
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Realmcfynest: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Pls if there's any of us working in JAMB, kindly take up dis brilliant guy's case A PETITION BY AN ANGRY CANDIDATE WHO SCORED 90 IN JAMB

Dear Jamb
My name is Yaniel Yogene ,i am came from Nigeria,.
I writed Jamb and scoring 90. That was a big fat lie, I say is a big serious fat lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I count my book very well.
I supposing to getting 95 in Inglich and 90 in Litirachure but you gaven me 15 in Inglich and 20 in Litirachure.
Did me not didding my CRS very well? Did Jonah not staying in the lion hole and Elijah sleeping in the shark belle?
Did Daniel not calling down fire with Baal and and Samuel leding Israel from Egypt?
Did something very fast fast because i can not took that mark. In facts, I supposing to be scoring 280.
You us faithfool

6 Likes

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Davidolives(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2016
abuja and shopping mall sha
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by sternrichard(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2016
K
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Chanchit: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2016
E be like say this Op no do summary for school.

2 Likes

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by wiringdpt(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2016
SPAR in, next PICKNPAY
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2016
G
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by yemmight(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Whao. Fashanu na man u fan. Cool.
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by olaide92(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Woe
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Dollyak(f): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Foreign owned? I sincerely hope it isn't.
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by adedam007(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2016
grin
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Xxpress(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Na DAT kind place u dey see the politificians
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Chingyarmani(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2016
The biting and sliding economy has nothing on these ones.

1 Like

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Richiy(f): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Psychology of Selling.
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by Ijaya123: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2016
bdemix:
grin

And not magic. The last magician I know died many years ago. His name is Prof Peller. If not, we would have consulted him.

1 Like

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by thefakestan: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Who is Fa?

ThefakeStan
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by encryptjay(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Lolz...Dem get cash na
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by qreem231(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2016
boboLIL:
Glory glory man united

My team should emulate a team like bayern munich dis nyt oh....
I pray so oo, Red devils 4 life!
Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by henrydadon(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2016
another south african company .and u guys will be hating on them.. grin..abeg which Nigerian business dey SA?..where are the entrepreneur in nigeria any way..

1 Like

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by richidinho(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2016
continuing with the legacy of product and service innovation, SPAR has recently launched Easy Monthly Installment Payment scheme under SPAR Pay Easy. Company Spokesman added that given the economic scenario, SPAR wanted to make purchase of consumer durables easy with SPAR Pay Easy Scheme. Under the Pay Easy Scheme, customers can buy consumer electronics, home appliances, laptops, mobiles, home and office furniture and have a choice of paying over Three, Six, Nine or Twelve month period. The easy payment scheme is open for any individual employed or self-employed or any business organization.

i love this part, but trust Nigerians nah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by ololo12: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Realmcfynest:
Pls if there's any of us working in JAMB, kindly take up dis brilliant guy's case A PETITION BY AN ANGRY CANDIDATE WHO SCORED 90 IN JAMB

Dear Jamb
My name is Yaniel Yogene ,i am came from Nigeria,.
I writed Jamb and scoring 90. That was a big fat lie, I
say is a big serious fat lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I count my book very well.
I supposing to getting 95 in Inglich and 90 in Litirachure but you gaven me 15 in Inglich and 20 in Litirachure.
Did me not didding my CRS very well? Did Jonah not staying in the lion hole and Elijah sleeping in the shark belle?
Did Daniel not calling down fire with Baal and and Samuel leding Israel from Egypt?
Did something very fast fast because i can not took that mark. In facts, I supposing to be scoring 280.
You us faithfool

Jamb was too kind to score you 90. If na me na 0 you for get as scores

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents by scanp(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2016
bros that MAN U jersey you wear sweet me die grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Tops Forbes’ 23 African Billionaires List For The 7th Time / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers / Hadiza Bala-Usman: The Many "Sins" Of Suspended NPA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.