Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … (1143 Views)

Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) / Davido Breaks The Internet With Hilarious Picture (PHOTO) / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … by sirchikero: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2014
DAVIDO BREAKS THE BANK FOR HIS MANAGER AND PRODUCER…. BUYS THEM EXPENSIVE CARS … SEE PHOTOS

Omo Baba Olowo himself, Davido, has shown the people he thinks contributed immensely to his success in music this year appreciation. Davido spent good money running into millions to buy a Mercedes 450 GL for his manager, Kamal Ajiboye, and a Porsch Cayenne for his producer- Shizzi.

This you would agree is a great motivation and also a good sign that producers and managers are about to start reaping the fruits of their labors. See photos below:

- See more at: http://www.chikeroonline.com/davido-breaks-the-bank-for-his-manager-and-producer-buys-them-expensive-cars-see-photos/#sthash.LZCr2hDb.dpuf

Re: Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … by DVMtuppence(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2014
hmm
Re: Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … by hisawesomeness(m): 5:26am On Nov 26, 2014
The kind lie wey una dey tell eh. undecided tonto dike gave 500k to her stylist for tgif. Hmmmm. Una well done o.
Re: Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … by englishmart(m): 5:31am On Nov 26, 2014
is Davido's picture supposed to be shown to us?

Shiiit!! All I want to see is a picture or clip of davido handing the cars over to them

2 Likes

Re: Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … by englishmart(m): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2014
hisawesomeness:
The kind lie wey una dey tell eh. undecided tonto dike gave 500k to her stylist for tgif. Hmmmm. Una well done o.
don't mind them. Who pictured here when she was extending her hand towards the car? Too many lies in nigeria entertainment
Re: Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … by naijaboiy: 6:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Where are the pictures na undecided
Re: Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Yeah its true, I was there buying a lamborghini for my housemaid when he came in to buy the cars. He didn't have the complete amount, he was about 10million naira short, so I gave him the 10million. THAT'S HOW WE ROLL

And my subscription they expire today, someone send me 2000naira airtel voucher And his account details so that I can pay in 1,000,000 naira.thanks
Re: Davido Breaks The Bank For His Manager And Producer…. Buys Them Expensive Cars … by abiolad92(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2014
757964114-996543-3688843211-234788
dats it

I want dat 2m in dollars
wink757964114-996543-3688843211-234788
dats it

I want dat 2m in dollars

(1) (Reply)

D'banj, Avatar Present Range Rover Evogue To Oritsefemi (pictures) / Shey Shey Grabs Wizkid By The Balls In New Video / Toyin Aimakhu Appreciates The Peacemakers That Stepped In On Her Marriage Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.