Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,229 members, 7,953,870 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Power Of Imagination (mark Zuckerberg As A Case Study) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power Of Imagination (mark Zuckerberg As A Case Study) (678 Views)

Photo Differencee: Twaci As A Case Study / Photo : The Facebook Illuminati Symbol Hidden Inside Mark Zuckerberg’s Hoodie / The Illuminati Soul Selling Pact - Whitney Houston A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Imagination (mark Zuckerberg As A Case Study) by xmocrew(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2014
If Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg from his early days have been imagining and dreaming of becoming the president of the United states of America and also has he been working toward's it,then there is very high probability that we wont be hearing of a Social Networking called "Facebook".

1.When Mark Zuckerberg was still at Harvard university he and his friends started facebook from there hostel.

2.If Mark Zuckerberg heard been dreaming of becoming a president of America from his early day's then me and you can imagine that he would so much have involved his self with politics and not programming or computer.

3.In 2007,at the age of 23,Mark zuckerberg became the youngest Billionaire as a result of his facebook
success,2014 Forbes list of the worlds Billionaires,Mark Zuckerberg is Number 14 with his Networth of $34.6b while Carlos Slim Helu & family is Number 1 with Networth of $82.8b and Bill Gates Number 2 with his networth of $81.3b.

let me tell you that the power of Imagination is so real,it is how you imagine yourself that's how you will become,you can't imagine to become a medical doctor with you working hard towards it and at the end of everything you became a banker.so my dear brother and sisters i encourage you to keep dreaming and imagining how your future wants to look like.

Don't just imagine,dream and see vision then you go back to bed to sleep.My Dear BROTHER'S and SISTER'S you have to work towards it if not,click http://olatunjimike..com/2014/11/power-of-imagination-mark-zuckerberg-as.html#more to continue your reading.

(1) (Reply)

Former Lagos State Driector Mrs. Oluremi Jaiyesim Decomposing Body Found / APC Chose Prof Osinbajo Because Of “crap” Called Religion – Banky W / Exclusive Photos From The Armed Robbery Incident In Agbor Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.