Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Gotv Promo Confusion - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Promo Confusion (11944 Views)

New Movie: “Confusion Na Wa!" / Dstv Gotv Promo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Promo Confusion by kudoxs(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Hi all, I guess we've all been seeing and hearing about the ongoing Gotv promo. In radio, tv , and Newspaper advert, they say the price is N2,900 but all the dealers I've been seeing sell for N4.500. I just want to know if anyone knows where I can get it for that N2,900 or if someone can explain to me why the dealers' price is different from the supposed official price.
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by bigtt76(f): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2014
I learnt decoder is N2,900.00 and the Antenna or one month subscription is N1,500 BUT I'm least bothered undecided trying to do away with Multichoice and their entire DSTV rubbish ...cutting the cord man grin

kudoxs:
Hi all, I guess we've all been seeing and hearing about the ongoing Gotv promo. In radio, tv , and Newspaper advert, they say the price is N2,900 but all the dealers I've been seeing sell for N4.500. I just want to know if anyone knows where I can get it for that N2,900 or if someone can explain to me why the dealers' price is different from the supposed official price.
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by kudoxs(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2014
bigtt76:
I learnt decoder is N2,900.00 and the Antenna or one month subscription is N1,500 BUT I'm least bothered undecided trying to do away with Multichoice and their entire DSTV rubbish ...cutting the cord man grin

so which one are you going for now, probably I can join your bandwagon of people leaving multichoice.
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by bigtt76(f): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2014
grin source for movies online - Youtube, IrokoTV etc

kudoxs:
so which one are you going for now, probably I can join your bandwagon of people leaving multichoice.
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by idealsico(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2014
I just bought StarTimes decoder for N3000 only, the antenna is N1500.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by eflucia: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
The GOtv decoder with 1 month subscription goes for N2,900 while the antenna is N1,600. Together it is sold for N4,500.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by EnterPRO: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
just tell them you don't want the antenna and pay N2,900
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by ismex4real: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2014
For new customers
GOtv Starter Kit
Get Decoder + Antenna + 1 month subscription for GOtv Plus
N 2900.00 Once Off

Dats wat I got frm dere official page.
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by rsedo: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2014
so which 1 u guys later buy? coz I bought Gotv yesterday n dey didn't gv me Card, so if I wnt to recharge after free month hw sul I get card, d tin is somehow.
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by ayindejimmy(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2014
rsedo:
so which 1 u guys later buy? coz I bought Gotv yesterday n dey didn't gv me Card, so if I wnt to recharge after free month hw sul I get card, d tin is somehow.

Gotv doesn't use card. You can recharge with the number on the red sticker under the decoder. Just copy the number and the phone number you use when you bought it
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by satelliteDISH(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Why pay multichoice 1500 every month when u can get over 300 channels for free. items needed: 1 fta decoder + 2 dish + installation fee. i can help u with the installation if u stay in benin or warri.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by PNomsule: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why pay multichoice 1500 every month when u can get over 300 channels for free. items needed: 1 fta decoder + 2 dish + installation fee. i can help u with the installation if u stay in benin or warri.

@satelitedish....more info; interested.
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by HenCq15: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by Sultan5(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
satelliteDISH:

Which type of channels are inside? Probably 250 are religious stations
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by satelliteDISH(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sultan5:

Which type of channels are inside? Probably 250 are religious stations
U get it all wrong. ur comment shows that nobody have fully explain the whole process involved. but i ll try to explain it to u. now listen...
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by LeSaint(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2014
In a just society, this kind of deceptive marketing strategy should attract severe sanctions.
Imagine my disappointment when I walked into a GoTv rep at Computer village and they told me I was wrong about the advertised price. That the package was N2,900 and one-month sub N1,500.
I then told the guy that came to N4,400, not N4,500, and he rudely said "take it or leave".
If it wasn't Christmas eve and if I hadn't promised my kids, I would have left.
On my way home, I searched the web on my mobile, and still saw it clearly, whole package + 1 month GoTv plus sub, for N2900.
This morning, I got a call from GoTv and the lady was still trying to convince me that the advert said GoTv decoder only for N2900.
We are in a country where anything goes; the govt is inflicting and exploiting on its citizens, the corporates are inflicting and exploiting on the populace, and there is no advocacy for the common man.
Re: Gotv Promo Confusion by Sultan5(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
satelliteDISH:
U get it all wrong. ur comment shows that nobody have fully explain the whole process involved. but i ll try to explain it to u. now listen...

This is it. Oya carry go

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent / Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel / Chika Ike Plays Mad Woman In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.