Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How I Was Cured Of Cancer – Soyinka - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Was Cured Of Cancer – Soyinka (383 Views)

'How I Survived Cancer'- Soyinka / Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Cured Of Cancer – Soyinka by teeebugs: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka on Tuesday revealed how he contacted and got cured of deadly prostate cancer.

He told journalists in Abeokuta that he gave the health information to encourage those with the condition that it was not a death sentence.

He made this at a press conference tagged ‘Beyond Ebola And Beyond Reign of the Silent Killer.’

Soyinka disclosed that he had been diagnosed of cancer last year December and was cured October this year.

“In December last year, I discovered that I had cancer, we were making sure that was what it was before going for the other test and once it had been decided that I did have cancer and I was sure because in my family, we had an uncle, at that time he died we did not have all the sophisticated way of knowing how he died.

“What killed him was attributed to a lot of things. From the little things I know about cancer, I came to a conclusion that he died of cancer, maybe we have it in our family.

”Let me emphasize this and a lot of people know this. I am a private person, I believe every certain territory of every individual should be private to themselves and to their family, colleagues and it is only when it is of public interest that you probe into people’s hut.

”For me, it is not a decision that I am happy with, but I felt I have all obligation being a member of Africa Cancer Center and also having donated during the festival of fund raising for cancer, I felt I owe people obligations to make it known and also to de-mystify cancer many people feel it’s death sentence.

Read full Story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/11/cured-cancer-soyinka-2/
Re: How I Was Cured Of Cancer – Soyinka by funshyboi(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Picture of the cancer or I don't believe

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Skin Moisture / Health/Business Opportunities / All These Folks Hate Thank You Cathy Bob Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.