Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How To Finally Get Rid Of Excess UGLY Fat Or Weight And Transform Your Body Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Finally Get Rid Of Excess UGLY Fat Or Weight And Transform Your Body Fast (1010 Views)

Go Natural! Slim Down And Get Rid Of Excess Fat / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Finally Get Rid Of Excess UGLY Fat Or Weight And Transform Your Body Fast by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
WARNING:-Do Not Read This Unless You Are Frustrated As Hell With The Excess Ugly Weight Or Fat Hanging Off Your Belly, Arms,Hips and even your Face That Lowers Your Self Confidence.

"How To Finally Get Rid Of ExcessUGLY Weight Or Fat And Transform Your Body Into That Confident, Sexy And Slim Body You've Always Wanted In Few Weeks From Now...

"REVEALED -A Never Shared Before Fat Loss Secrets used SUCCESSFULLY BY Desperate Housewives Who Are TIRED Of Being Shamed For Being Too Weight or Fat!Before I Reveal This Amazing Weight Loss Secrets To You...Let Me Show You...

From The Desk Of: Dr. Mustapha Salami (Herbal Doctor, Nutrition & Weight Loss Coach) Time : 11.43

Dear "Weight Loss Friend" & Subscriber,

If you have tried every kind of diet in the world in your bid to lose weight and all you've seen is little or no result, then pay attention to this letter because it will be the most important letter you'll read today.

If you have fat all over your body,and it keeps you awake, give you sleepless night, make you unhappy, shatters your self esteem and even makes you feel too self conscious when you are around yourspouse, partner, family friends and even colleagues at work, and this has made you tired and accepted that maybe there is no solution for you which has made you resort to:

Using body magic to hide those pounds of unpleasant looking flabby fat around your waist just so you can at least attract some commendation.

Accepting your body as it is…even though deep inside, you are still hurting and uncomfortable with it.

Never undressing in front of your partner, because you dread hearing him/her reminding you again and again that you are too fat and you should lose weight.

Blaming yourself that the It is your fault that all the pills, dietsyou’ve been on never worked.

Worry no more! I want you to know that this is about to change because I am about to reveal to you....

A Weight Loss Secret...That Has Transformed The Body Of Over 650 Nigerian Women and abroad From Fat To A Slimmer Toned Body in Just Few Weeks!

But before I go on, let me tell you exactly why you should listen to me:

My Name is Dr. Mustapha Salami, and chances are that you are on this page because I referred you to check it out.

I am sure by now you know who I am.

However, just in case you are reading for the first time; I am aHerbal Doctor, Nutrition & Weight Loss Coachthat has helped over 650 Nigerian Women(and men) just like youshed lots of unwanted fat off their body and get a sexier, trimmed body.

Not only that...

I have helped lots of women improve their relationships, saved a lot of marriages and evenenabled them tohave better sex!

So that you can understand what I mean...

I want you to kindly read an email I received from amarried lady who used my weight loss materials below:

Over the past four years that I have been helping a lots of Nigerian women (and men) get their amazing fit body, I discovered that the major reason why a lot of individuals are unable to lose weight is a result of lack of motivation, willpower & genuine guidance on what to do to EXACTLY to get rid of that UGLY fat.

Colleagues, friends and even family members make fun, jest, gossip and even give funny looks which can shatter self esteem and discourage you from achieving your goal.

But instead, they make fun, jest, gossip and even give funny looks which can sometimes shatter selfesteem.

My dear friend, let's be REAL for once... Fat is ugly.

It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

@- Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yetto hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

@- Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

@- Being embarrassed by foul mouthed bus conductors and forced to pay for two seats, not totalk of other passengers saying “asokale anfani” which is a Yoruba phrase you say to a woman who is pregnant.

@- Being given extra yards of clothes more than other friends when trying to get Aso Ebi for that upcoming wedding ceremony of one of your friends.

@- Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree… charge you double for it.

@- Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

@- Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

And if you relate with any of the embarrassing moments & weight issues I have listed above, I am guessing you’ll have tried losing weight by trying different types of diets & weight loss teas etc like the atkins diet, Grape fruit diet, Starvation diet, Indomie Diet, No water Diet, Slimming Pills, Green Tea Etc. Etc.

And The Result Were Always The Same. No Success! Nothing To Show For It.

For more information visit this website http://www.marvelweightloss4u..com

email:- marvelweightloss@gmail.com
WARNING:-Do Not Read This Unless You Are Frustrated As Hell With The Excess Ugly Weight Or Fat Hanging Off Your Belly, Arms,Hips and even your Face That Lowers Your Self Confidence.

"How To Finally Get Rid Of ExcessUGLY Weight Or Fat And Transform Your Body Into That Confident, Sexy And Slim Body You've Always Wanted In Few Weeks From Now...

"REVEALED -A Never Shared Before Fat Loss Secrets used SUCCESSFULLY BY Desperate Housewives Who Are TIRED Of Being Shamed For Being Too Weight or Fat!Before I Reveal This Amazing Weight Loss Secrets To You...Let Me Show You...

From The Desk Of: Dr. Mustapha Salami (Herbal Doctor, Nutrition & Weight Loss Coach) Time : 11.43

If you have tried every kind of diet in the world in your bid to lose weight and all you've seen is little or no result, then pay attention to this letter because it will be the most important letter you'll read today.

If you have fat all over your body,and it keeps you awake, give you sleepless night, make you unhappy, shatters your self esteem and even makes you feel too self conscious when you are around yourspouse, partner, family friends and even colleagues at work, and this has made you tired and accepted that maybe there is no solution for you which has made you resort to:

Using body magic to hide those pounds of unpleasant looking flabby fat around your waist just so you can at least attract some commendation.

Accepting your body as it is…even though deep inside, you are still hurting and uncomfortable with it.

Never undressing in front of your partner, because you dread hearing him/her reminding you again and again that you are too fat and you should lose weight.

Blaming yourself that the It is your fault that all the pills, dietsyou’ve been on never worked.

Worry no more! I want you to know that this is about to change because I am about to reveal to you....

A Weight Loss Secret...That Has Transformed The Body Of Over 650 Nigerian Women and abroad From Fat To A Slimmer Toned Body in Just Few Weeks!

My Name is Dr. Mustapha Salami, and chances are that you are on this page because I referred you to check it out.

However, just in case you are reading for the first time; I am aHerbal Doctor, Nutrition & Weight Loss Coachthat has helped over 650 Nigerian Women(and men) just like youshed lots of unwanted fat off their body and get a sexier, trimmed body.

Not only that...

I have helped lots of women improve their relationships, saved a lot of marriages and evenenabled them tohave better sex!

I want you to kindly read an email I received from amarried lady who used my weight loss materials below:

Over the past four years that I have been helping a lots of Nigerian women (and men) get their amazing fit body, I discovered that the major reason why a lot of individuals are unable to lose weight is a result of lack of motivation, willpower & genuine guidance on what to do to EXACTLY to get rid of that UGLY fat.

Colleagues, friends and even family members make fun, jest, gossip and even give funny looks which can shatter self esteem and discourage you from achieving your goal.

But instead, they make fun, jest, gossip and even give funny looks which can sometimes shatter selfesteem.

It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

@- Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yetto hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

@- Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

@- Being embarrassed by foul mouthed bus conductors and forced to pay for two seats, not totalk of other passengers saying “asokale anfani” which is a Yoruba phrase you say to a woman who is pregnant.

@- Being given extra yards of clothes more than other friends when trying to get Aso Ebi for that upcoming wedding ceremony of one of your friends.

@- Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree… charge you double for it.

@- Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

@- Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

And if you relate with any of the embarrassing moments & weight issues I have listed above, I am guessing you’ll have tried losing weight by trying different types of diets & weight loss teas etc like the atkins diet, Grape fruit diet, Starvation diet, Indomie Diet, No water Diet, Slimming Pills, Green Tea Etc. Etc.

Not only that...

Re: How To Finally Get Rid Of Excess UGLY Fat Or Weight And Transform Your Body Fast by haryourbarmeee: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Abegiiiii yeye dey smell those pple don't even look nigerian stop preying on fat people's desperation jare

(1) (Reply)

New Age Anti Malaria: Ranbaxy NigeriaTackles Malaria as it introduces SYNRIAM / Male Child With Boobs / Endoscopy:total,complete Treatment For Ulcers,stomach And Git Related Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.