Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Mtn Defrauded Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Mtn Defrauded Me (668 Views)

Exposed, How Mtn Plans To Pay Their 1.4 trilion Naira Fine By Ncc. / Check Out How MTN Tariffs Looked Like In 2001 / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mtn Defrauded Me by symbianDON(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2014
I wish I could sue mtn for this: last week, precisely on saturday morning, I decided to subscribe for the mtn night plan. I promptly loaded N2,500 credit on my line and dialled *102# to activate. I received notifications instantly informing me that my subscription was successfully done and I was credited with 3gb data for night time use and 1.5gb extra data for daytime use. I was elated and started out to use the data for browsing on my phone. now, my phone has an in-built data manager that lets you know how much data you are consuming.....so I was actually tracking my data usage. as soon as I used up 200mb, I was disconnected. no text was sent to tell me anything but upon checking my data balance I found I had 0mb to my credit!! I promptly called customer care but on 4 occasions I was told I should take heart as there was nothing they could do!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Mtn Defrauded Me by jacabi(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Op, sorry!
Is MTN now a professional fraudster?
Re: How Mtn Defrauded Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2014
symbianDON:
I was told I should take heart as there was nothing they could do!!!!

MTN and their usual thievery. OP "take heart because there is nothing nairalanders can do".
Waiting for more of this story to pop up today, this is the third I've seen.
Re: How Mtn Defrauded Me by dimplecakes(f): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Same here with me......am having 2.48gb left on my mtn nite plan and I can't browse with it. It's been two weeks now and it's going to expire dis Sunday. So painful.

(1) (Reply)

AT&T Galaxy Note 4 Receives HD Voice Via Firmware Update / Who Has Used Eti Payg Today ? / Used Samsung Galaxy Grand2 @ 31k. 08024875150.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.