Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Healthy Eating Guidelines - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Eating Guidelines (698 Views)

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Eating Guidelines by diet234: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2014
There's this quote I find myself constantly quoting to clients. It says...

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." ~ Anonymous

I believe it's very clearly stated the purpose of minding what you eat, regardless of if your nutritionist, dietitian or doctor is watching you.

Healthy eating can never be over-emphasized in developed and underdeveloped countries, whether it be in cases of over-eating which leads to obesity or under-eating which leads to excessive weight loss and wasting amongst other ill-health conditions.

Well, we have been able to come up with this very concise and easily accessible healthy eating guidelines to help in your healthy eating, fitness and wellness journey.

So, get involved in practice with the following healthy eating guidelines - http://diet234.com/healthy-eating-guidelines/

(1) (Reply)

Health And Its Opposite Side / Understanding Your Cholesterol Level / Meditating Can Actually Change Your Dna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.