Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:58 AM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77282 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2009
Hi all,

I’m Dominique, your moderator in this section and I’ll appreciate if you follow these carefully and try to stick to them. Failure to adhere to these rules will attract a ban
Thanks

TOPICS

Always search before you post a thread; lets try and avoid redundancy and unnecessary repetitions on the board, there are lots of topics that have been well treated here. You should also refer to the health section Library before posting a thread.

Always post relevant (On) topics; any topic that is not related to health will be removed from the board.

Don’t post duplicate topics

Always aim for maximum clarity when posting a topic

No sexually explicit, hateful or discriminatory contents in your threads

THREADS

When posting in a thread. . .

Always stay on topic

Try not to derail the thread

Always respect each other’s opinion,  no hateful comments or public fights.

Don’t hesitate to use the “Report to Moderator” button if you have a complaint, the matter will be dealt with privately

SPAMMING

No fraudulent or spam posts here, or it will be removed without warning

ADDITIONAL RULES FOR ADVERTISERS

No adverts unless it’s directly related to health

Make sure you give a proper description of your products/services

Give adequate proof of the authenticity of your products, relevant pictures should be included. If they are not convincing enough, I will be left with no choice but remove the thread from the board.

Do not post multiple threads about your products and services.

Always follow the Nairaland Rules at all times.

SPAM BOTS ISSUE

the spam bot is a software that removes posts it detects as spam/fraud. in some cases, some innocents posts may fall victim to this bot. if you happen to be a victim of this, dont hesitate to it report to the mods via pm or the report button.

The Report button
The 'Report' button on the bottom left of each post should not be used to reply posts. it is strictly for reporting dubious or offensive posts. use the quote or reply button instead.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2009
you can also lodge any comments or complaints as regards to the Health Section. . . and we'll try and work them out together, only relevant comments will be treated.

cheers smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Romeo4real(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hey Dominique - My posts are always disapearing, and it says "topic locked" when i post, then try to modify them.
I created another moniker - Romeo4rea1, but the same things happens. The end result is that people dont have access to the replies and the important info it contains.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2009
@Romeo
sorry about that. its the "spam bots". some kind of software that removes posts that it perceives as spam. . . been a victim of it a couple of times myself. i did inform the admin about your missing posts(the one on epileptic seizures) earlier this morning. i suppose it has not been restored. probably by tomorrow. incase  they are other topics where your posts have gone missing, pls can you post the link(s).
cheers
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by sammiy: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2009
what culd be wrong wen som1 who is diagnosed of blood pressure keeps complaining abt chest pain and tiredness
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2009
@sammy

this thread is based on complaints on health section not health issues.

you can ask your question on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by DaJoneZ(f): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2009
Hey dominique!
I keep posting a reply to someone on my thread, and that reply keeps disapearing (almost like as if someone doesnt want it to be there), what could the problem be?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 4:49am On Aug 06, 2009
the auto spam software is probably marking your posts as spam
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dani1luv: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2009
~Sissy~:

the auto spam software is probably marking your posts as spam
Gbam! wink
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2009
thanks sissy and dani1luv kiss smiley

@Dajonez
i reported your missing post to the admin yesterday, i'll be very surprised if it has not been restored yet.

@all
incase there are other threads that is giving is you similar problems, pls call my attention and post the link(s). thats what this thread is meant for.

cheers smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by DaJoneZ(f): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2009
Yup it came back!! grin
I just modified the repeated ones with empty spaces smiley
Thanks so much!!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2009
anytime dear smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by seamann: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2009
hello every body this is what i ve got to let you know about you see somany things happen but somany people dont pay atention to it and i want to use this media to tell everybody that it pay to pay atention to things like your health your enviroment your homestead and everyday encounter so my idea is this if one can keep atleast five records of the experience he or she sees in a day things wil not be that difficult to solve like health matter somebody say his cholestrol level is geting high i want to help this guy by giving him my daiyly observation like the thing i come across and pay atention to it and it is the only thing that will low his cholestrol level to ZERO and this is the answer to ur question you need viscuum albion tea a sarchet on daily basiss reduce the intake of junks food fried fried and you will see ur self back to normal life thanks a lot bye

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by seamann: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2009
hello do you know that sugar destroys the body a huge intake of sugar is the major couse why somany men today can not go more than one reduce sugar intake and see for ur self what i payd atention for it makes the man to be a boi in front of a woman

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by freshday: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2009
hi house am a new person to this forum and i love to be hear. just wanted to say hi to every one and also wanted to ask is this the right place for me to say hi to every one ?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by nellaluv(f): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2009
I opened a topic twice today on health section, but anytime i want 2 reply it d topic disappears,or says either missing or i'm nt allowed 2 post, error. Title of d topic "staring at women's breast is good for men's health". Dominique i need ur help.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by nellaluv(f): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2009
Where is this dominique sef, na wa o. For 2 days nw. I opened another thread again today, dis morning d same topic but i rephrased it. Left 4 church came back dis evening d thread had disappeared, i couldn't find it. People were already responding to d thread. I need it back pls, pls, pls, 4 crying out loud.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dynamic20: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2009
please help i am 30 years of age and yet am having small penis please help me out of this situation if there solution to my problem pls help me immediately for this is my e-mail address dnurian@yahoo.com thanks god bless you as you help me out of this situation
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hi all
sorry i've been offline for over a while now (for a number of personal reasons), it was not delibrate but i still feel guilty that i've neglected the section. i cant say that i'm back for good but i'll try to be online more often. once again, my sincere apologies

@nellaluv
it could be that you were posting spam like messages.  i'll try and retrieve your post and see if it was indeed a spam. if its not, it'll come  right  back to the board. no promises though

@Dynamic 20

pls direct your questions to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html

cheers smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ojebird8: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hi sorry i just registerd i was wondring if you could anser this qusetion i will be so happy i had sex with my girl friend two week age unprotected sex and she was ment to ses her perid three day age and she has not seen it. plesase could you tell me what that means?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ojebird8
welcom to the forum, you need to be write clearly and express yourself properly if want to be taken seriously. moreso, this thread is meant for complaints/suggestions and stuff concerning the Health Section not health issues.

ojebird8:

Hi sorry i just registerd i was wondring if you could anser this qusetion i will be so happy i had sex with my girl friend two week age unprotected sex and she was ment to ses her perid three day age and she has not seen it. plesase could you tell me what that means?

its means she's preggers cheesy cheesy congrats!!!!

you can seek for more advice on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.1376.html

cheers
smiley

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by muhsin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hi, Mod

Why can't I start a new topic on your board? This is the topic's title: Modest HIV protection confirmed!!! Is this not a health related topic?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hi Muhsin,

it could be that the spam bots got hold of the topic sad, is it a form of advertisement or a long post with a link attached to it? its posts like that the spam bots like to pick on. i'll try and see if i can get hold of the topic and report to admin if necessary.

Cheers smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
cant seem to find it anywhere. you should post the topic much later, maybe the spam bots would have cooled down by then grin
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by muhsin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Thanks for the prompt responses. I am re-posting it now.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
you're welcome smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ojebird8: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
hi i just wanted to be sure about one thing .does that postinor realy work ? becos i have tried it and it didnot work or maybe it was not used well pls tell me
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
ojebied8
i've already replied one your posts once, i dont want to keep repeating myself. pls go through the thread and this section before posting.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by nellaluv(f): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2009
Dominique, dat swine flu topic i didn't open it, i was trying to reply seun topic, i didn't know how dat happened. Pls trash it, thanx.

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2009
nellaluv:

Dominique, dat swine flu topic i didn't open it, i was trying to reply seun topic, i didn't know how dat happened. Pls trash it, thanx.

done wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.