Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) (10847 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) by Bravoosii: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Mathematics is not a requirement to study law in UI. You need credit in English, Lit-in-English and any three arts or social science subjects. I think you can use your Government, CRS and Yoruba for the other three. I wish you luck.
Re: Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) by Te2veepoet(f): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2015
your results is good just that you don't have mathematics. your four complete art course would have helped you add it been you had math. u can work harder dear and God will help you.
Re: Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) by NairaExam690(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
#Lol
Re: Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) by timidio: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
pls can I study political science in eksu or sociology, with dis olevel
civic c6
English c6
maths b3
yoruba A1
computer c6
government b3
crk. c6
animal husbandry c6
pls help me
Re: Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) by lilliesboy(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2017
chloe7:
I think you can study law with this result because some people in my class then had d7 /e8 in mathematics and they still got admission to law U.I. Literature in English is the core course, english language too is also core, even some science students that did literature ended up in my class and I was wondering, so just try your luck abeg there's no harm in trying
Stop giving his likes false hope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maduka University Enugu Makes History With Matriculation Of Over 600 Students / UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition / Replace HND With B.tech, Rector Appeals To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.