Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Business Sponsors And Partners Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Sponsors And Partners Needed Urgently (480 Views)

Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations / Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Sponsors And Partners Needed Urgently by xristian19: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
There is an urgent need for business partners and sponsors to implement a business plan, the business is lucrative and only needs sponsors who are ready to invest or partner to ensure the business is established. The business is expected to give expected investors and partners the desired return on investment. Only serious investors and partners can contact:08085651327 or bbm 32FF248B.
Re: Business Sponsors And Partners Needed Urgently by xristian19: 2:14am On Dec 02, 2014
business partners and sponsors still very much needed!
Re: Business Sponsors And Partners Needed Urgently by lugiano1: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Whts d biz all about
Re: Business Sponsors And Partners Needed Urgently by gemini35(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Plz house I,m a full time hustler and by Gods grace I,m making headway,I,have been in touch with a company in china that produce trucks sino truck trailer head waste disposal ,they also produce parts they want me to be their marketer in nigeria,I,would love people in the house to give me tips on making this business work and they would like to get a service station if the business moves well here,
I need two things 1-people that are business oriented that will partner with me to make this business work, 2-people that got marketing strategy and ideas,thank you,
Harmony28@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

See How To Get Money When Someone Visits Your Website! Click / Help! My Business Idea Was Stolen / Vanes For Slurry Vacuum Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.