Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria (8062 Views)

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. / Second Hand Clothing & Shoes Importation To Nigeria Anyone With Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by bolly(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2013
Dear fellow Nigerians,
Am sure they are many people out there that has cash,but looking for a genuine business to invest into.I must tell you importation of Apple fruits business is one of lucrative business that can give you good return on your investment.
Before we use to import Apple fruit to Nigeria through Benin republic,its costly and high risk because of police and costume officers.But thank God for Nigeria Government that open the port for Nigerian to start importing Apple fruits to Nigeria directly and sell.
I have a contract with a South Africa company that deals with exportation of apple fruit and other fruits to the world market,i have secure the contract with them to start importing Apple fruits for Nigerian market,I need investors or partners to help in raising cash to start importing this apple fruits to Nigeria.
They are already made buyers for this cartoons of Apple fruit in Nigeria market.If you need the feasibility report of this business or you will like to partner with me on this business you can reach me (Mr Bolaji) on 07055896391 or 08028307092
Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by millhouse: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
kul
Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Call me on 08156530290

I want to invest
Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
How much is needed??
Whats the potential profit over a given timeframe?
Let me know.
Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by bolly(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
PapaBrowne: How much is needed??
Whats the potential profit over a given timeframe?
Let me know.

We can make between 1.5m - 2m per 40ft container of 1140 cartoons of Apple.it can be sold less than 30 days.
Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ok. How much is required to purchase a 40ft container FOB Lagos?
Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by bolly(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2013
PapaBrowne: Ok. How much is required to purchase a 40ft container FOB Lagos?

N6 million
Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by bolly(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
let do business
Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by USAutoBuy(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2013
Every investment carries some degree of risk. More so for foods that are perishable.

You have to take into considerations these things:

Storage - Refrigerated / Cool room in case you don't sell all in 30 days. Nigeria is very warm and humid. Not too good for Apples

Trucking - Getting it from the port to sellers.

Allowance for Spoilage - There will be spoilage when you are transporting and unloading etc

Collecting - Most of the buyers will want you to sell on credit. Not everyone will buy from you cash down. And you will have very little options cos of getting spoil and the cost of taking from market to market.

Warehouse - Even if you have ready buyers, you will need some type of warehouse to keep pending arrival of customers.

Out of the N6m, you will need to state how much YOU will contribute. After all, this is a partnership. Not just one person to carry all financial burden. undecided

My point is that you keep all these in consideration in your planning.

Good luck out there.

2 Likes

Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by AvciogluApple: 12:14am On May 26, 2016
Dear Sirs/Madam
We are grower and exporter company about fresh apples from Turkey.Nowadays our apples in Abuja/Nigeria. If you interested please ask for more. Our mobile and whatsup number:00905333900970 our mail address:export@avcioglu.com.tr
Regards
Avcioglu Apple

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria by kingralph(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
OP are you still into this business?

(1) (Reply)

Five Challenges Of Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Nigeria Customs Applauds Guinness Nigeria On Payments, Vows Stronger Ties / What Is The Importance Of The Continental Free Trade Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.