Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Customized Wristband Business Is Getting Hotter And More Profitable.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customized Wristband Business Is Getting Hotter And More Profitable.. (1035 Views)

Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Hotel Or Private School: Which Business Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customized Wristband Business Is Getting Hotter And More Profitable.. by dav8id(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello Friends its me again....

First i would like to appreciate those that patronage us and keep coming to us for more production of cistomized wristband and lapel pin, we really appreciate you alll....

some time ago i did called on whoever want to make money with customized wristband most expecially during this political campaign should contact us and we stract the deal together...its simple , you source for political campaign wristband contract or church customized wristband or lapel pin, while we handle the production for you at a very cheaper price and you enjoy the profit .....

Now i uderstand that many of you find it difficult to secure the contarct due to sample isssue...many of you spend #20,000 and above just to get a sample to present to your targeted client before the contract issue to...thats is right cause even me myself due face with sample chanllenges ....

NOW I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THAT...MEANING NO NEED TO SPEND MUCH ON SAMPLE TO SHOW YOUR TARGETED CLEINT AGAIN...

as some who is into wristband making and lapel i know exactly what you the newbies or those who want to tap from wristband making profit face ...

ISSUE OF SAMPLE,

ISSUE OF PROPOSAL LETTER,

WHO TO CONTACT OR SUBMIT THE PROPOSAL TO.

ISSUE OF HOW TO PRESEN YOUR SEFL TO YOUR TARGETED CLIEN...

ALl the above has been addressed by me...

HOW ONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS SOLUTION?..

its simple...

We have an updated proposal letter ready for you...Note, our new proposal letter did not only cycle on political wristband alone but cycle on newly discover political campaign strategies that every political office aspirant will like to adopt ..its a details proposal letter of upto 4 pages with newly discover strategies for political campaing...

secondly....our proposal letter comes with 5pcs sample of one design and defferent design picture attached in the proposal letter forr political campaign customized wristband...thats meant no need to run around loking for sample to present to your targeted client or spending #20,000 and above for wristband sample...

Thirdly ...the proposal letter contained Goodluck Johnathan campaign condinators contacts for every state and local government..Note each individual is entitle to only one state...ie if we give Mr A phone contacts of those condinators of benue state ..we wont give anyone the contaact again...its just an example...and also note that giving you their contct does not mean that you will have the contraact Nope but we will tel you some tips to apply that might guarant you a deal...pls take note of this line...

SO HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER....

1).. either you present yourself to your targeted client as the maker of the wristband , you get the deal , you contracted to us and we handle the production and deliver to you at a very cheaper rate..

2)... you may present yourself as our representative to your targeted client and allow the client you contacta us directly, we apply our tips and get the deal, we handle the production and we share the profit 50/50 with you...

HOW TO GET OUR PROPOSAL LETTER WITH ALL THE BENEFIT ABOVE...

Our proposal letter is NOT FOR FREE.. our proposal letter with all the newly discovery and the 5pcs sample cost #4500 this including post office epress fee as we are sending the 5pcs wristband by post office...

NOTE : if you finally get the contract and the order is upto 1000pcs and above and you contracted it to us, then we will refund you #3500 back to you ...

but if you acted as our representative that will attract you 50/50 profit share , then we will not refund you any kobo ...pls take note of this...

we send proposal letter by email and its take upto 12 hours cause we need to make some ammendment before forward to you emaill.....

Dollar is not smilling at Naira anymore so know how to charge your client...

Remember we make the best wristband ....our details is on our signature...

dav8id

1 Like

Re: Customized Wristband Business Is Getting Hotter And More Profitable.. by alakara(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oga david I hail ooooooOooooo.
Re: Customized Wristband Business Is Getting Hotter And More Profitable.. by dav8id(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
alakara:
Oga david I hail ooooooOooooo.

ihail too grin

(1) (Reply)

Feed Water Temperature And Gas Boiler Thermal Efficiency / Please I Need Advice On How To Invest 50, 000 On A Business. / YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.