Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . (1035 Views)

Nearly Fall Into The Hands Of Scammers / Anyone Experienced In Aliexpress Business? / My Ordeal In The Hands Of Our So-called Financial Institution(ecobank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
As business men and women, whether small scale of large scale. we experience so many annoying things in the hands of our customers. it gets to a point that your patience and endurance gets it its elastic limit.
Come in and share, the most annoying thing you have experienced and how did you go about it.
Remember a customer is always right.
Re: The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . by IamDejman(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
You too start na

I'm here to read alone
Re: The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
When I started selling perfumes and body spray in school, some customers have this habit of. spraying almost half of the the perfumes on there clothes just to perceive or test (as they often call it, ) to know if the fragrance is nice.they end up not buying it. One day like that, a guy mistakenly dropped and broke a bottle of explore perfume,in the process of" testing" the perfume.I politely told him that he has to pay for it, he flared up and thought he could use harsh tone to intimidate me. I only told him to either giveme my money or tell me when to come and collect it. its an accident , and that's why am giving it to you at exactly the cost price. he refused, I went straight to his departmental President who happens to be customer as well and reported him. I don't know what happened, the next day, he called me and gave me my money and apologized as well.
After that,my policy became, I will open the perfume myself and show you. As well as spray you for the testing. And it has really been working for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
IamDejman:
You too start na

I'm here to read alone
. don't just read contribute if you have any.
how are you?
Re: The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . by IamDejman(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
. don't just read contribute if you have any.
how are you?
I've none. Here to read.

I'm doing well. Hope u good?
Re: The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
IamDejman:
I've none. Here to read.

I'm doing well. Hope u good?
. yes I am.thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Most Thing You Have Experienced, In The Hands Of Your Customer . by davidif: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Adaobi12:
When I started selling perfumes and body spray in school, some customers have this habit of. spraying almost half of the the perfumes on there clothes just to perceive or test (as they often call it, ) to know if the fragrance is nice.they end up not buying it. One day like that, a guy mistakenly dropped and broke a bottle of explore perfume,in the process of" testing" the perfume.I politely told him that he has to pay for it, he flared up and thought he could use harsh tone to intimidate me. I only told him to either giveme my money or tell me when to come and collect it. its an accident , and that's why am giving it to you at exactly the cost price. he refused, I went straight to his departmental President who happens to be customer as well and reported him. I don't know what happened, the next day, he called me and gave me my money and apologized as well.
After that,my policy became, I will open the perfume myself and show you. As well as spray you for the testing. And it has really been working for me.

You should spray it on a small piece of paper and hand it over to him.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Good Headline To Sell POO Online(killer Headline) / How To Make Money On Youtube With An Empty Account (no Video,no Commen, No Spam) / YOU Need A Part Time Job? This Is A Youth Empowerment Program With Pals. Positiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.