Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android (40936 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn / Etisalat Blazing With Tunnelguru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by abdulsamad(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Hea still working great here
Both on PC n android
Mtn Don stuff on my hand.
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
abdulsamad:
Both on PC n android
which one?
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by Oluwaseun929(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
abdulsamad:
Both on PC n android
it working on my android but doesn't allow sharing of internet via wifi. How did u do yours pls ?;
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by landinfo: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
U said "to press 4 times' BUT there is no ENTER BUTTON on my Gionee P4....so what should I do
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by Rajman45(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
abdulsamad:
Both on PC n android
Pls, the droidvpn and simple andriod server not working for me, what should i do
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by sidvinci(m): 5:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Why do mine keep discounting like every 5 seconds
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by haibe(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2173380/come-free-open-vpn-servers

check the above link for your free open vpn server
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by Crespodinho(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Its working well,Im using it currently but i cant download torrent....Pls help
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by gudluckgreat(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Timroy:
mine still worked yesterday afternoon but kinda slow but not working any more today, it stopped working. i don't even have internet access talkless of browser and the simple server is still sending but not receiving. ANY OTHER TESTIMONY

Uoading and Not Downloading abi?
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
chai I just subscribe for mtn monthly bis ooooooooo

gurus and non gurus do sth oo
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by dacool1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Same here o.
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by obosirow: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by gudluckgreat(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
bandisandi:
chai I just subscribe for mtn monthly bis ooooooooo

gurus and non gurus do sth oo

it isnt Working anymore Baa
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by trance: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hey guys... I noticed the simple android server isn't responding since last week friday which is 13/03/2015 , is it that it have stopped working?
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by trance: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hey guys... I noticed the simple android server isn't responding since last week friday which is 13/03/2015 , is it that it have stopped working? It will just upload...no downloading I'm I the only one noticing this?
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by gudluckgreat(m): 6:11am On Mar 17, 2015
trance:
Hey guys... I noticed the simple android server isn't responding since last week friday which is 13/03/2015 , is it that it have stopped working? It will just upload...no downloading I'm I the only one noticing this?

Me Too Bro...
I just dey Vex
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by obosirow: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
embarassed
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by newspostng(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Crespodinho:

That your site ehn..

sorry for the server downtime. were are working on it
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
lordraiden:
how do i use it on torrent
?
Pls i really need to know how to connect it with torrent
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by lordraiden(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2015
supersonic1:
?
Pls i really need to know how to connect it with torrent
try root ur fone n use mtn biz with psiphon it might work
Re: Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android by gbobson: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
ew subscription code for the bis subscription as requested
bblited is *216*3*1# for #70(daily)
bblited is *216*3*10# for #100(daily)
bblitem is *216*3*9# for #1000(monthly)
Modify message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / My Experience With A Zinox Laptop / Latest Free Browsing Trick Using Airtel With This Edited Simple Server Config

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.