Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Infinix 570 Internal Memory Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix 570 Internal Memory Issue (2075 Views)

What Is The Difference Btw Ram And Internal Memory / Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved! / Android: Low internal Memory Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix 570 Internal Memory Issue by Moore70: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
I bought an infinix 570 with 16GB, however, i keep getting memory full just one month into usage of the phone. what is going on? can anyone help?
Re: Infinix 570 Internal Memory Issue by Sherifd: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hi

I have same issue
the phone comes with 16 G built in memory
only 1G of it is internal storage and the rest (14G) is external extended storage they call it phone memory
it is silly to have this as many apps can't be moved to external storage
anyway you can install app2sd, and it will show you which apps you can move to external storage (phone memory) , move them so that you free some of internal memory
And will show you what is using internal memory, try to remove some apps that can't be moved
at the end there are some tweaks that can increase internal memory but seems can't work with infinix 570 as it has no external memory too
http://www.3ptechies.com/mobile/android/increasing-internal-storage-on-android.html

it is very disappointing, did you try to call the local dealer ?
Re: Infinix 570 Internal Memory Issue by akashi01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Moore70:
I bought an infinix 570 with 16GB, however, i keep getting memory full just one month into usage of the phone. what is going on? can anyone help?
aahh 1 month into the phone??..when did they release the phone...bloody mofo
Re: Infinix 570 Internal Memory Issue by tanfani: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Moore70:

(singing) buy better phone, they won't hear.
Re: Infinix 570 Internal Memory Issue by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:44am On Dec 16, 2014
@moore70 and @sherifd

are you talking about the Alpha. X 570 or u mean the Zero X507?

if it is the Alpha, then
are you in Lagos? if you are I can help you with this issue for free.

no apps to SD blabla which will still not solve the issue

all I want in return is the opportunity to backup the ROM on your phone so I can use it to flash mine that has been dead for a while.

what say you?
Re: Infinix 570 Internal Memory Issue by ephemzy: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Infinix racebolt x451 quadcore processor for sale at cheap price. just 2months old

(1) (Reply)

Need Infinix X530 Recovery Image File Please I Beg O O O / Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone / The Unveiling Of The Huawei P8 Smartphone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.