Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Start And Run A Private Home Lesson Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start And Run A Private Home Lesson Business (2145 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How To Start And Run A Bookshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start And Run A Private Home Lesson Business by fastutors: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
My Blueprint:
If you want to replicate a faster and cheaper way to get at least five clients within two weeks, then follow these proven steps:

1. Business name registration:

Availability form -------------------------------- N 500
Business registration form ---------------------N 250
Business registration fee -------------------------N 10,000
Total: 10,750
call for the guideline for registering your business name

2. Make fliers and business cards

I recommend fliers and business cards for starters because it is cheap and effective. It gives you the opportunity to meet and talk to your prospects one-on-one. It is relatively cheap. You can get a quality 1000 copies flier and 200 copies business cards for N10, 000.
See attachment of one of so many fliers template.

3. Advertise for tutors
It will be necessary to outsource for tutors as competency to deliver a particular service is all that is needed to give your business a breakthrough. For starters you can use www. and any other free job websites. I use Greater Lagos section of the Thursday Guardian Newspaper for prompt and wide coverage response.

4. Prospect and Market your services
Here in Lagos, hotspots areas can be found around
a. Lagos Island: Victoria Island, Ikoyi, and Lekki axis
b. Lagos Mainland: Festac and Satellite towns, Amuwo- Odofin Estates
c. Lagos Outskirts: Mowe- Ibafo and Agbara Estates.
I will advise you to do a regular one-on- one marketing at this stage, as you grow you can employ marketers. Visit event centre, churches, mosques, social gathering e.t.c. There is no shame for anyone who wants to make money genuinely. I guarantee you that within 2 weeks you will definitely get calls. Also remember that your packaging is also very important.

5. Negotiate with client and sign an agreement

Converting your enquiries and calls to clients require skill. Go ahead and sign an agreement as some clients can be funny and dubious.

Because of space and content privacy I will not be able to go further. You can contact me for more info, Business Partnership, information packages, necessary documents e.t.c
http://cmsdone4you.com/sell/job_detail/1688

Call Kowe Educare on 08063975387

3 Likes

Re: Start And Run A Private Home Lesson Business by betaessays: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Vs Nigerian Biggie Cola (rite Foods) : The Great Strategy' / How China Online Import Business Works / Can You Withdraw Money From Another Person Savings Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.