Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation (34025 Views)

Court Fixes March 30 For D’banj’s Debt Allegation / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Unbelievable: See What D'banj Did About The Debt Allegation Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Themandator: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2014
namqul:
i want u guys to remember jonaTAN presidential media chat, koko master, ejan nla of africa, BANGALEE make 250mila for d interview, Bangalee just sign for apple recently. DON JAZZY NA LEARNER BANGALEE TIL ETERNITY. Ewa na beans Cocoa na ........

Hope you have a receipt of the 250 million naira. And by the way, it was in concert with don jazzy
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Themandator: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
some Nigeria are jobless
shey dangote no dey owe sometime ?
abi Nigeria no Ve debt chain on her neck at the moment.
Nigeria minding other people's business since 1900

Dangote is a going concern.. His Cash flow is not doubtful.... Dbanj Cash flow source is doubtful, right now
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by holatin(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Themandator:

Dangote is a going concern.. His Cash flow is not doubtful.... Dbanj Cash flow source is doubtful, right now
soon you will tell me, his collaboration with beat by dre wount be resourceful
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Clemzy16(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2014
thatniqqress:
Did I just see RUMORS Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

It izz well tho
Not only RUMORS! He also tweeted Hear is my response to.... Instead of 'here is my response to the false rumor..
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by DickDastardly(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2014
sanity12:
guy u no see were he talk say na false rumor?always lookin 4 opportunity to type poo.
Yor mama rotten toto cool
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by DickDastardly(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2014
callmenow:
The thing that gets me is that people like you expect the likes of Jonathan and the kokomaster to respond to every allegation. If it is not answered immediately, it means it is true. The brain, sense and gullibility of the average of Nigerian does not cease to amaze me. Next some woman will accuse the kokomaster of giving her a belle, then he must deny it immediately or else. You and the other so called Nigerians should get much needed employment, and stop dwelling on this energy sapping gossip. Phew!

Fvuck You, fvck Jonathan and fvck dbanj, who's next
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Themandator: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

soon you will tell me, his collaboration with beat by dre wount be resourceful

It will be successful if he elect to become a marketer of their product, as he has no business or endorsement with them, currently.

He placed order for a customized earpiece and it was successfully designed and delivered under the name Gold by beat.. Nothing more nothing less

Watch the video, dbanj surprises Africa to clear your doubt
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by thatniqqress(f): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Clemzy16:
Not only RUMORS! He also tweeted Hear is my response to.... Instead of 'here is my response to the false rumor..

For real?? grin I did not notice it o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde / Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.