Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation (34028 Views)

Court Fixes March 30 For D’banj’s Debt Allegation / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Unbelievable: See What D'banj Did About The Debt Allegation Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by eleko1: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
undecidedYimu
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by seangy4konji: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wetin concern me.
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by kendrick93(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
not my bizness
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by thaoriginator: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ishilove?
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by MuguliciousMUGU: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
[size=14pt]Ok.[/size]

even U too
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by cold(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Which one be 'Hear is my response again'? Or did he mean to say 'here'? Anyways,this response is as feeble as they come. D'banj swallow your pride,fess up & pay up! Simples
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by mbizzy(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
So whats the hig deal if he's broke. Better to keep mute jare koko master...ota po gannnn
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Adyrin(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Who is this one referring to?
♍γ̲̣̣ dear its silence and not silent okay!

Go back to kg2b (monopoly games command)
uzeba:
Silent is the best answer.................... To a fool!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Jinyjagz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by babatawa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mowa talented
yess mowa gifted
buh ryt now
mowa broke_dead grin
true or not it doesn't
affect our lives tho

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by omenka(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Absolutely none of my business. They all make trashy noise they call music. Worst of all Tu Baba. His latest album should make the Hall of Fame for the most crappy compilation of songs ever!!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dbanj of all people
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by holatin(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
some Nigeria are jobless
shey dangote no dey owe sometime ?
abi Nigeria no Ve debt chain on her neck at the moment.
Nigeria minding other people's business since 1900
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by MizMyColi(f): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
What is this one saying now undecided

My thoughts on this thread is what I just wrote.

Biko, limee joor undecided

MuguliciousMUGU:

even U too
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
thaoriginator:
Ishilove?
Yea?
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by thaoriginator: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ishilove:

Yea?
How you dey? I dey always gbadun ur styles..
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by golor(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
See some nairalander's say silence is not d best,but wait ooo even if he said is true will u pay d debt for him?those asking if it true,now am asking u my own oo
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Angel778(f): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nigerians with busy body. What has that got to do wth u people? If he is broke, wil u people help to pay his debt? Abeg make una mind una business.
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by lovelymind(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Silence in judgment means admitted kokomaster go and pay debits
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by LordMecuzy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Adyrin:

Abeg which bank and how much?

St0p talking at random okay

Lol nobody wey no dey borrow from Bank ooh to fund big business projects. It's a normal tin with Billionaires here
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Tobetoe(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eyyyaaah... Take heart
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by NaijaOptimist: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
DickDastardly:
Silence is consent!
Oga D'bang, thats not the smartest reply. If you aint broke as speculated simply say so.
Btw, nobody gives a hute if its true or not, afterall na your wahala like you insinuated in your response.
#dusts shoulder cool

help me tell am.
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by paleo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
hmm
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by aviazuva: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Shebi them say his sugar mama dashed him one oil well?
abi the price of crude affect am?
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Godfullsam(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Even Naija dey owe money....
Every successful man is a debtor, ask dangote, Otedola etc.
If you are not a debtor, it means you av not tasted success yet. sad
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

What is this one saying now undecided

My thoughts on this thread is what I just wrote.

Biko, limee joor undecided

cheesy Lolz... Person no fit follow you play againcheesy
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by leshluap(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
MERS:
How dare he be broke with all he has made? Abeg if na joke, make e no pass that level o

Not wishing him such but if evetually, den I gues d gods ar very angry wit him...... He shuld retrace his step n do wat's wise 4 him.. #gbam##tinking4mspirtualrelm#
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by AriDsexy(f): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Khalessi:
In some cases silence isn't always the best answer. Dbanj are the allegations true or not?
What side are u on dude...U want him to kept silent or reply u? tongue
Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by AriDsexy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Absolutely none of my business. They all make trashy noise they call music. Worst of all Tu Baba. His latest album should make the Hall of Fame for the most crappy compilation of songs ever!!

Are u kidding me?? shocked

1 Like

Re: D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation by MizMyColi(f): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Okay.
You're welcome smiley

MuguliciousMUGU:

cheesy Lolz... Person no fit follow you play againcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race / Flavour Teases Girls With New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.