Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,913 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics (8262 Views)

Are You Made Of Black?.....phyno's Pics On His Birthday @night Out With Guiness / Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) / 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
[/i]He looks like cock with dat his hair maybe dats y he's covering it

But it's none of my business*continues sipping andre*[i]

난 상관
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by okonja(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
shokky24:
He looks like cock with dat his hair maybe dats y he's covering it

But it's none of my business*continue sipping andre*
I like your username sha cheesy, Oya gimme Shokki wink wink
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
okonja:

I like your username sha cheesy, Oya gimme Shokki wink wink
Tnks..go and ask lilkesh to give u shoki
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by chiMoni37(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
shokky24:
He looks like c*ck with dat his hair maybe dats y he's covering it
But it's none of my business*continues sipping andre*
U Like his Cock Baa ? I could Get it 4 U !
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
chiMoni37:
U Like his Cock Baa ? I could Get it 4 U !
Which cock are u talking about embarassed,am sister mary oo...blood of jesus!!!
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by chiMoni37(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

Which cock are u talking about embarassed,am sister mary oo...blood of jesus!!!
haba wetin concern Jesus 4 dis matter ?
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2014
chiMoni37:
haba wetin concern Jesus 4 dis matter ?
cos am a daughter of God,and how pastor says anytime someone wants 2 make us sin we should shout blood of jesus lolzzzzz

Just kidding
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by ninovandross(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2014
Omo, see wetin person sitdown reason, dis op u no get work walai
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by tellwisdom: 1:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Ichliebedich:
It's his head, whatever he chooses to wear is none of my business undecided

Don't mind that foolish boi. undecided......Please do you have big yansh?? wink
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by tomiobj(m): 5:16am On Nov 27, 2014
laykhorn:

Can you stop posting here to avoid sharing your Ebola again in my country]
. Chaai chaaiiii d ebola we are shyaaring
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Na hin biz and focus on your own life.
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Ichliebedich(f): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2014
tellwisdom:

Don't mind that foolish boi. undecided......Please do you have big yansh?? wink
No none here, keep searching grin
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by SexyFox(f): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Well, to answer those people who dont know phyno.

Phyno is a name of brand of bikini, we use here in ugbowo( a town in Ireland)
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by CzarRex: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Y errybody wey post here dey talk its none of ma bizness?..if its not ur bizness den wetin carry u come post here..huh
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by tellwisdom: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Ichliebedich:
No none here, keep searching grin

tongue
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by chiMoni37(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:
cos am a daughter of God,and how pastor says anytime someone wants 2 make us sin we should shout blood of jesus lolzzzzz
Just kidding
u funny Ooh
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Mobyloaded(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by bruno419(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
undecided
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by bruno419(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
here in france there z nothn like thunder grin

who is phynoor is he related to the thunder u mentioned
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Keyboardwarrior(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:
[/i]He looks like cock with dat his hair maybe dats y he's covering it

But it's none of my business*continues sipping andre*[i]

난 상관
hey! i just followed you and i think you should follow back, promise to buy you a bottle of Hite® when i return back to seoul,i'm in Bosun right now.
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Keyboardwarrior:

hey! i just followed you and i think you should follow back, promise to buy you a bottle of Hite® when i return back to seoul,i'm in Bosun right now.
Am waiting for my bottle of Hite oo
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by Keyboardwarrior(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

Am waiting for my bottle of Hite oo
don't worry! i got'chu!
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by summerflame(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
I school in chibok and my hostel is at sanbisa forest. Sorry guy. Who is phyno?. Is it a keyboard?
Re: Have You Noticed This About Phyno *pics by wtfCode: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
tomiobj:
. Lol. Liberian students r free to ask for themeaning of phyno
gaddamn gaddaaamn smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH / Abia Traditional Ruler Applauds Chikezie Ijeoma On Hand Washing Campaign / OMG!! What Is Kim Kardashian Wearing See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.