Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! (3396 Views)

Fresh Record: Messi Sets New UCL Record Against Arsenal / Records Ronaldo And Messi Have Not Broken (yet) / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I watched it, my grandma would score that tongue grin
Finally, I don c sey dem use wrapper tie ur eye all 2ru d game.. cry crycry
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Finally, I don c sey dem use woman pant tie my eye all 2ru d game.. cry crycry
ehya sorry...

grin
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 2:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
ronaldo scores his fifth of the night........

sorry I was dreaming grin
I never knew a thread like this was opened.

@op, it's nice your prediction came to pass. Ohh! Sorry, I was mistaken. It's nive it didn't come to pass since neither you, nor Penaldo is God.
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 2:18am On Nov 27, 2014
ddippset:
team mates? did you just say team mates? i thought messi was useless without xavi and iniesta, while ronaldo doesnt need any good player, he carries the team on his back?
Madrid fans logic.
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 2:19am On Nov 27, 2014
coded01:

On PlayStation or Xbox? tongue grin
It wouldn't have happened on those platforms even. I guess it was more of a phantasmagoria.
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I wouldn't say he was good today, to me he was just running up and down d pitch looking for chance to shoot. a player of his quality should be able to create space even when there is none...but he had enough space and couldn't do anything
The thing that annoys me the most in the comparisons between the two is the fact that, Ronaldo is never man-marked. Jeez! And this is very painful because he gets all the space the pitch has to offer. Can same be said of Messi? Whoosai! Messi is also not man-marked, but rather team-marked. You hear things like man-marked, zone-marked, diamond-marked (where players mark him in a diamond form) and not to mention once again team-marked. All these terms just to classify the kinda marking system teams employ to put The Flee at bay.

In all honesty @op, would you deny this fact?
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 2:28am On Nov 27, 2014
coded01:
I don't understand why Crybaby is compared to King Messi... angry

Haterz, answer this question pls; why is Ronaldo either left alone or man marked(1 player)? tongue

But you don't have to answer this other one; why is King Messi always marked by the whole team (11 players)? We fans know why n haterz are weak to admit the truth... grin
Didn't see this before posting mine up there, but I think that pretty much sums everything up that it's a fact that even the hardcore fanboys would admit.
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 2:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Praisegirl:
hahahahaha break Messi's record indeed,Benzema just sorry give am ball to score make him for nor cry bucket full for dressing rum.Messi is way ahead of him,see them fans blaming his team mates,smh.
God bless you jare... Better person!
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by coded01: 2:33am On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

Didn't see this before posting mine up there, but I think that pretty much sums everything up that it's a fact that even the hardcore fanboys would admit.

So if people are hating or comparing, i rather look the other way than argue blindly... lipsrsealed grin

Funny enough, that's a question that no hater stand the chance to answer instead they either ignore it or bash you... grin
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by coded01: 2:37am On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

It wouldn't habe happened on those platforms even. I guess it was more of a phantasmagoria.

Na why I ask oh, make i tell am say e no fit happen unless you play amateur mode... come dey play teams like lens, frankfurt n d likes... grin
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 3:02am On Nov 27, 2014
The difference is clear...

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 3:04am On Nov 27, 2014
coded01:

Na why I ask oh, make i tell am say e no fit happen unless you play amateur mode... come dey play teams like lens, frankfurt n d likes... grin
cheesy
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 3:05am On Nov 27, 2014
coded01:

So if people are hating or comparing, i rather look the other way than argue blindly... lipsrsealed grin

Funny enough, that's a question that no hater stand the chance to answer instead they either ignore it or bash you... grin
Why would they wanna answer it when they can't call a spade by its name. Smh.
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2014
see as goal.com dey hype ronaldo 1 free-post goal. what of mandzukic's hat trick. see cheating!!!
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by dmcdad: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
see as goal.com dey hype ronaldo 1 free-post goal. what of mandzukic's hat trick. see cheating!!!
Lol... You dey mind them?
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by franklyn009(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
differences between MESSI
and
RONALDO
1. When RONALDO scores he
points up,
2. RONALDO will do 5 skills to beat
1 player. MESSI will do 1 trick to
beat 5 players.
3. RONALDO is compared to
Messi.. While MESSI is compared to
Pele and Maradona.
4. RONALDO shoots where MESSI
would have passed to better
positioned player.
5. RONALDO is hungry for
individual success, MESSI plays for
the success of the team as a
whole.
6. Girls like RONALDO for his Good
Looks, they like MESSI for his Good
Game.
7. RONALDO scores goals, MESSI
Breaks World Records.
8. RONALDO plays because he
loves fame, MESSI plays because
he loves the game.
9. RONALDO will make your DAY!
MESSI will make your HISTORY!
10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is
the best.
Agree or Disagree —
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
LouisVanGaal:
The Real Madrid's hit-man would be going all out attacking today! IMO, Ronaldo would had broken Raul's UCL record ahead of Messi had he scored in the last game against Liverpool, as well as had Madrid played yesterday...His colleagues are aware of the import of today's game to him and would all play for him...In a team that boast of 'ASSISTants' like Bale and Rodriguez within their ranks..hopefully, CR7 wouldn't have problem scoring goals today. The next hurdle between them would be who would be the first to get to a centenary in UCL. I see Ronaldo winning this onegringringringringrin
I have been Vindicated...
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2017
dmcdad:

I never knew a thread like this was opened.

@op, it's nice your prediction came to pass. Ohh! Sorry, I was mistaken. It's nive it didn't come to pass since neither you, nor Penaldo is God.
Ronaldo is far beyond 100goals in UCL... while your Mercy is still strolling...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprab & 2 Others Die / Hushpupi Hangout With Lukaku And Promise Of Ajax In Dubai / Statarea Guru Predictions For Todays Game Old Statarea Best Prediction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.