Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items (19431 Views)

Check Us Out For Your Fashion Items!!! / Enter Here For The Best Deals On Fashion Items (shoes, Cloths, Wristwatches Etc) / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by lalasticlala(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Na who help Benita Nzeribe sew her gown
U wana try d styl?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by lalasticlala(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykhorn:
Dude! I've said it before but I'll repeat myself.
You should be blogging and earning big cash or be a Celebrity Consultant for wannabees grin
THanxxx 4 ur support and encouragement
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by MissSlimbody(f): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
lalasticlala:
U wana try d styl?

Chai! cry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by lalasticlala(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Chai! cry

lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by englishmart(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2014
I'm leaving the first page of this thread to kids....

I'm okay here on the second page... wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by queebeediva(f): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Its good for them.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by MissSlimbody(f): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by lalasticlala(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2014
englishmart:
I leaving the first page of this thread to kids....

Englishman u came late
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by lalasticlala(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
englishmart:
I leaving the first page of this thread to kids....

Englishman u didn't take ur rightful position
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by radiant3(f): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2014
200pairs of shoes,200 bottles of perfumes...

ALL IS VANITY...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by englishmart(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2014
lalasticlala:

Englishman u didn't take ur rightful position
I had to let the younger ones take it.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by daveP(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
U get shrine for house? Una dey worship make-up?

Ur life pass the clown wey dey dance for those small kids wey dey reply to dj's that shout "hello chin-dren"

(wondering and pondering)
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by bustyhelen(f): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
daveP:
U get shrine for house? Una dey worship make-up?

Ur life pass the clown wey dey dance for those small kids wey dey reply to dj's that shout "hello chin-dren"

(wondering and pondering)

this guy u r too funny. they get shrines for house,idle worshipers
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by ideee03(f): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Na taylor na grin
MissSlimbody:
Na who help Benita Nzeribe sew her gown
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by MissSlimbody(f): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
ideee03:
Na taylor na grin
London Tailor or sura the Tailor? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by ideee03(f): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
London,Sura no go neat like that.
MissSlimbody:
London Tailor or sura the Tailor? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by 2romantic: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
VANITY UPON VANITY. WHAT SHAL IT PROFIT U TO WEAR ALL D WHOLE SHOES, BAGS, PERFUME, LIP GLOSS ETC AND LOOZ UR SOUL
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by montestic(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
good. life of a celebrity could b fun but u dare not wear same cloth twice to an event
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by joelenesleek(f): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
marieolae:
exactly! How person go have 200 shoes! U go wear one shoe for everyday of the year ni..
my dear it's very possible. I am just a student not yet a celebrity but got mad love for shoes and I have up to 25 pieces of high heeled shoes then imagine when I make plenty money, become popular and attend social events. My dear I'll create a room for shoes cause I am an addict.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by daveP(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
bustyhelen:

this guy u r too funny. they get shrines for house,idle worshipers
grin the stool and mirror are the altars.

How have you been? Youve been away for a while?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Princesschi(f): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2014
marieolae:
exactly! How person go have 200 shoes! U go wear one shoe for everyday of the year ni..

u just took that outta ma mind... 200 shoes!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Princesschi(f): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2014
marieolae:
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by holatin(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2014
noted
denrele shoes
charly boy rings
cossy. orjiakor bra- abi u wan make she spill virus to us
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Sheenor: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Ama shoe freak too......ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by asodeboyede(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2014
LOOK UNTO ABRAHAM YOUR FATHER, AND SARAH WHO BORE YOU!

Looking unto this people will only enlist you into a fruitless rat race, which leads to ungodliness and eventually death!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Beesluv: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2014
interesting

Why didn't DERENLE and OMOSEXY make the list
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by Moiking(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2014
cheesy Simple proofs u don mad
1. U dey apply perfume because u wan snap pic
2. U no get money 4 hand, nd u dey sing "chop
my money" instead of "mercies of d Lord"
3. At 31, u say Davido and wizkid na ur role
model 4 music.......lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by condralbede(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2014
LesbianBoy:
The inscription on ebube's shirt. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You love them super rich too grin

Still on the matter,am just wondering why any of them can't do without Bible or Koran,End time celebrities cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by ALIHABDUL: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2014
Is very adviceable if we can work towards the last day.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by acaolly1(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2014
madness
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Cherished Fashion Items by kepal99(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Fashion is what you feel. If you have it flaunt it. I have friends, still students, who have over 30 pair of shoes. As far as its your money. I just believe this guyz have a part to play in alleviating poverty in this country. I know its their hard earned money, but, imagine all our celebs giving out 10pairs of shoes/sandals to pupils/students in rural areas. #myOpinion. God bless our hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Vs Solange Knowles: Who Wore It Better? / Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin / Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.